[Solved]Rules Q&A / FAQ
Does FearRP applies when u are in the swat van and cops/people aaim at u with a gun?
Is being a monarchy a rain to raid the Nexus and kill the risk family? Note: they have no dictator out restricting laws.
What does "minge grabbing" mean?
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Awestruck
(08-25-2016, 06:58 AM)Njperry50 Wrote: What does "minge grabbing" mean?

When someone takes items that were dropped on the ground for another player.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • NJperry
Am I allowed to demote someone from SRU Sergeant / Police Sergeant / Vice for not changing theire own or the Team name after I asked them?
Becuase the Job name is OOC isn't it?
If someone were to Necropost, and you then comment on the post that they necroposted, would you get warned aswell?
Sorry for the delay!

(08-18-2016, 12:42 PM)[FL:RP]Zedd Wrote: Is it against the rules to change your suit during the raid to not getting recognized by police or raiders ?
It is allowed however, you will still have the same identity if you change suits. You do not change face from putting a different suit, therefore, people will be able to recognise you. If you change from a suit to a gas mask or gas mask to a suit, it would be metagaming to recognise you as you can't see their face.
(08-18-2016, 02:53 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Can you still engage hostage takers as SRU or police without first retrieving the hostage?
Doing so should only be done if you are 100% sure that you have a clear shot towards the hostage takers, you should still prioritise the hostages lifes.
I know that you used to be allowed to but due to a new staff team I was wondering if the rule has been re-interpreted.
(08-18-2016, 07:07 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: As a truck driver, can I own a pistol/shotgun for selfdefence?
A pistol should be fine for self-defence, howeve a shotgun seems a bit extreme.
(08-18-2016, 07:47 PM)Coffee Wrote: If a cop is chasing after you whith a gun but dosent initiate a fearRP situation via voice or text chat are you still able to pull out a gun and kill the cop?
Technically yes, however, I'd avoid doing so as it would be extremely vague and could easily lead to problems.
If someone is chasing you with a gun and you expect them to try and initiate a FearRP situation and you are within FearRP range, you should allow them to type (if they do not have a microphone)
(08-23-2016, 06:12 AM)Midget Wrote: Are you in FearRP when a gun is pointed at you when you are inside the swat van and what would be the exception(s)?
When you are in a SWAT van it's bullet proof, as it is right now. The only way to really put someone under FearRP is by going in the back of the SWAT van and pointing a gun through the back.
(08-23-2016, 06:33 AM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: If I see a moderator wit their job title as moderator on duty can I player report them for FailRP as that is a FailRP job title.
This was done by one moderator already, it is indeed FailRP and should be kept out of a job. However, staff may do [AFK] behind their actual job or something along this, this is simply to easily inform people that they are currently not available.
(08-23-2016, 09:07 AM)chopchop1614 Wrote: Is being a monarchy a rain to raid the Nexus and kill the risk family? Note: they have no dictator out restricting laws.
What? Please try to explain better, no-one I've asked understood the question.
(08-25-2016, 06:58 AM)NJperry Wrote: What does "minge grabbing" mean?
Minge grabbing is basically when you pick up items that other users have dropped to carry out a transaction.
(08-27-2016, 01:02 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Am I allowed to demote someone from SRU Sergeant / Police Sergeant / Vice for not changing theire own or the Team name after I asked them?
Becuase the Job name is OOC isn't it?
I'll leave a hidden comment written by falc, he explains this quite well.
(08-27-2016, 04:25 PM)Falc Wrote: The job name isn't OOC, just reading it on the tab would be classed as that as well as metagaming.
The job name is in character as it would be like real life, police would be given set job titles to go by for example. 
With the above said you are allowed to demote someone from their role if they fail to change their job name upon request of your orders and they disobey or ignore you, however usually it is best to ask them a couple of times first.
Hope this helps!
(09-11-2016, 01:26 PM)Create Wrote: If someone were to Necropost, and you then comment on the post that they necroposted, would you get warned aswell?
You would not be warned for this, but if the thread is not relevant anymore, please just report the post and we will close it.
The following 3 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Ghost, DreeBott, mintblackbeard
I see in some people's reputation that they've recieved reputation from the same people more than once, is that normal?
Thanks
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(09-26-2016, 03:34 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I see in some people's reputation that they've recieved reputation from the same people more than once, is that normal?
Thanks

It's possible to REP trough posts made by the user, therefore yes it would be perfectly normal.
(09-26-2016, 04:32 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 03:34 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I see in some people's reputation that they've recieved reputation from the same people more than once, is that normal?
Thanks

It's possible to REP trough posts made by the user, therefore yes it would be perfectly normal.

Isnt that kinda exploiting? Because you can basically rep someone like 1000 times
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator