Sister taken to hospital?
(08-05-2016, 06:58 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Wow. Some people are freaking heartless. Funny to see who says that people are mod hunting. Just goes to show how badly they want the position themselves.

OT: Hope your sister gets better bro. Most people actually do care. Hence why they post their positive comments.
(08-05-2016, 12:36 AM)Mist Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 12:19 AM)blu Wrote: SNIP

It has nothing to do with being edgy, nor being a kid. I'm simpy trying to prove a point. At the end of the day none of you really cares. Infact you're just filling this kid up with empty words. Because after two minutes you will be sitting on your ass wanking off to midget p0rn, because none of you would be sitting like "Holy shit, after reading that.. It really got me thinking.. I better donate to his sister". At the end of the day, you guys are just freaking lying straight up to this kid's face. Because let's face it. None of you cares about his sister. And don't try to act like you are actually worried. #Modhunting2k16

I have to say, youre excellent at choosing bad moments "to proof a point". If he wants to express his concerns about his sister and you (apperantly) dont care, why even bother to post?

You dont need to "want mod" to be decent nowadays. Jeez.

Good luck with your sister, i hope it all ends well!
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • NJperry, Nadrickk
Good luck to your sister
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-05-2016, 06:58 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Wow. Some people are freaking heartless. Funny to see who says that people are mod hunting. Just goes to show how badly they want the position themselves.
Don't worry, bb. I'll be gone for a year within the next week. I could not care less if I was banned for expoiting on the servers, or if I started to harass you or the rest of the staff team. I literally wouldn't care less. We all make false assumptions, don't we? Wink
(08-05-2016, 12:34 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: This isn't just a Forum, it is a community. A family.
Kenny, hope it all goes well.

And I'm the Daddy. Lemme get my belt.