Sister taken to hospital?
So I got a phone call from my mother and she told me that my sister was taken into hospital because doctors cant find out whats causing her abdominal pain. Which makes me nervous. Because I dont want anything bad to happen to her as she is important to me and I love her as a sister...
hello

I don't want to be rude, but.. Your signature is a great representation of how I feel about this thread.
[Image: vWuq3t5.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Mist's post:
  • Zapp, Jan, sebasti161
(08-04-2016, 08:34 PM)Mist Wrote: I don't want to be rude, but.. Your signature is a great representation of how I feel about this thread.

I have to agree with this.
I feel sorry for you Kenny, my aunt has had the same kind of problems.

I feel you man, though times, you can always contact me on steam or forums if you need anything.

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(08-04-2016, 08:34 PM)Mist Wrote: I don't want to be rude, but.. Your signature is a great representation of how I feel about this thread.

Why don't you try and be a bit more respectful, gain some manners, and say something nice, is that too hard for you?
[Image: 1c8bdca5e62f990f6a52c31542f54ea4.png]
Kenny,
Thoughts are with you and your family Kenny! Stay Positive!
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Envy, mgdwszx
Hard times, but posting it on an online forum isn't the way to go.
[Image: 61024340.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Mist, Ranger, MacTavish, sebasti161
Im sure its nothing to serious Kenny. Even tho its hard I would try and not think about it as much as you can and try to do something that will take your mind off it and then see her in hospital whenever you can. I know what its like to have a call like that and its not something easy.

Best wishes for all your family  Skeptical
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Random
(08-04-2016, 09:04 PM)Jan Wrote: Though times, but posting it on an online forum isn't the way to go.
[Image: 61024340.jpg]

Especially not FL forums..

Anyway. Hope your sister will feel better soon, I'm sure she will be fine in no time!

EDIT: What's up with the negative vibes on this thread though?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Envy, mgdwszx
(08-04-2016, 09:05 PM)Random Wrote: EDIT: What's up with the negative vibes on this thread though?

Why post something /that/ serious in a off-topic section here on Fearless. Like seriously.. Keep that stuff to yourself, for text a friend or family member if you dont want to bottle up your feelings.

And to be fair I believe that less than 5% of this community truely cares about this, but are simply too afraid to express themselves, and are afraid to be exposed as 'the bad guy'.
The Idea for Off-Topic isn't to 'shitpost' or 'minge around', it is a place that anyone is allowed to post in, if they feel that their post/thread doesn't belong anywhere else.

EDIT:  As Jan once said;

Quote:While the off-topic section is made for threads that do not fit in any other section of the forums, it is not here to simply spam. Creating a thread just to have a laugh is alright aslong as it has some sort of content in it, for example, a funny Youtube video, however if it only has several words in it or a misleading title it is not okay.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Haarek