Sister taken to hospital?
(08-04-2016, 09:10 PM)Mist Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:05 PM)Random Wrote: EDIT: What's up with the negative vibes on this thread though?

Why post something /that/ serious in a off-topic section here on Fearless. Like seriously.. Keep that stuff to yourself, for text a friend or family member if you dont want to bottle up your feelings.

And to be fair I believe that less than 5% of this community truely cares about this, but are simply too afraid to express themselves, and are afraid to be exposed as 'the bad guy'.

Why post something negative on a serious thread..? Sure, the Off-Topic is full of shitposts. But that doesn't mean you can't post serious threads in here aswell.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon.
(08-04-2016, 09:12 PM)Create Wrote: The Idea for Off-Topic isn't to 'shitpost' or 'minge around', it is a place that anyone is allowed to post in, if they feel that their post/thread doesn't belong anywhere else.

EDIT:  As Jan once said;

Quote:While the off-topic section is made for threads that do not fit in any other section of the forums, it is not here to simply spam. Creating a thread just to have a laugh is alright aslong as it has some sort of content in it, for example, a funny Youtube video, however if it only has several words in it or a misleading title it is not okay.

Thanks bro. But nobody questioned why he posted the thread. Why are you even posting this?
100% she's pregnant
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Zapp
(08-04-2016, 09:37 PM)Marty Wrote: 100% she's pregnant

Funny as always.
(08-04-2016, 09:20 PM)Mist Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:12 PM)Create Wrote: The Idea for Off-Topic isn't to 'shitpost' or 'minge around', it is a place that anyone is allowed to post in, if they feel that their post/thread doesn't belong anywhere else.

EDIT:  As Jan once said;

Quote:While the off-topic section is made for threads that do not fit in any other section of the forums, it is not here to simply spam. Creating a thread just to have a laugh is alright aslong as it has some sort of content in it, for example, a funny Youtube video, however if it only has several words in it or a misleading title it is not okay.

Thanks bro. But nobody questioned why he posted the thread. Why are you even posting this?
Nobody questioned why he posted the thread? You questioned why he bloody posted the thread!

Quote:Why post something /that/ serious in a off-topic section here on Fearless. Like seriously.. Keep that stuff to yourself, for text a friend or family member if you dont want to bottle up your feelings.

And to be fair I believe that less than 5% of this community truely cares about this, but are simply too afraid to express themselves, and are afraid to be exposed as 'the bad guy'.
OP this forum is the "last" place to bring personal problems etc if you don't want to have people throw shit at you. Hope your sister is fine.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I hope she will get better.
Off-Topic do NOT mean Shitposts. Just that you know...
The following 1 user Likes General Weed's post:
  • DreeBott
Hopefully, it's nothing serious, Kenny.

I hope your sister makes a speedy recovery.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]