Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts
Yap yap yap.

Blame the guy that points it out.

Sorry you caught me out I actually made all of this up and it's nothing more than a mere figment of imagination
[Image: giphy.gif]
Double standards
Well i guess if i want to be banned from the forums ill just post a few things in PR's im not involved in.
I swear this new "announcement" is already a thing from 2014 maybe even way before, back when I used to be staff here I remember that there was a warning level next to every user on the forums. Not sure why it is announcent as an update now lol.
(08-04-2016, 01:16 PM)Rocket Wrote: I swear this new "announcement" is already a thing from 2014 maybe even way before, back when I used to be staff here I remember that there was a warning level next to every user on the forums. Not sure why it is announcent as an update now lol.

It's not an announcement that we added a warning system, it's changes to it.
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Random, Divey
(08-04-2016, 01:16 PM)Rocket Wrote: I swear this new "announcement" is already a thing from 2014 maybe even way before, back when I used to be staff here I remember that there was a warning level next to every user on the forums. Not sure why it is announcent as an update now lol.

Should probably read properly, Raptor. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Divey
Personally, I think the 50% is way to much - just because somebody isn't involved in an issue and they post in the thread shouldn't mean they have their posting privileges removed - that is pretty stupid in my opinion. You could've put it on 25% so that if they do it twice, their privileges are removed but not once that's just silly.
[Image: vAqj71r.png]
The following 1 user Likes -Reece-'s post:
  • Greed^
Nah, then ppl will just take the warning and go ahead and post. You are not permitted to post in threads you are not invovled to, at least for the Courthouse. So it is basically you fault breaking the rules. Accept the consequences. It really isnt hard.
(08-04-2016, 05:11 PM)-Reece- Wrote: Personally, I think the 50% is way to much - just because somebody isn't involved in an issue and they post in the thread shouldn't mean they have their posting privileges removed - that is pretty stupid in my opinion. You could've put it on 25% so that if they do it twice, their privileges are removed but not once that's just silly.

Why should they even have to do it once? Why should it even cross their mind at all when they know it's not allowed. I really don't get why anyone thinks this is a bad thing. If you are not involved then you don't post, it's a rule and this is enforcing it instead of letting people do it and "take a warning".
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Arkten
Personally, I dont fully like this change.

Granted, I do not know if what I am going to say is actually included in this rule and if it is then I like the change.

I do not believe a player who believes he is involved, but actually isnt deserves a 50% punishment. For example, if I feel I am involved in a case but I am considered by the administration team not to be involved, I feel like I do not deserve a 50% warning level. I feel this new rule should only be in process to players who are knowingly breaking the not involved rule to write something and that is it.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Baskingner