Spear abuse
(07-12-2016, 12:18 AM)Spear Wrote: I only arrested you when I found you breaking an actuall law. I never arrested you for "lies". If you do have any evidence please bring it forward.

(07-11-2016, 11:45 PM)Deadknightt Wrote: I thought we were bros

Were we not? We had our laughs and we both found it funny how I found valid reasons to arrest you those times. After this whole situation you still said "I love you spear" in OOC. What makes you change your mind and say all these arrests were invalid?

The thing is that you threatened the president and the police sergeant with player reports in order to continue my constant visit to the prison. I did personally get annoyed after the arrests got out of hand. I tried to be positive about it for you to stop but you just kept on going.
I can contact the police sergeant to to make his response on this thread if needed.
I never threatned anyone with player reports. I told them that I will do player reports it if they continue demoting for invalid reasons or creating laws that promotes fail roleplay. I was trying to remind them about the rulebreakage before it was starting to get out of hand. At last I couldn't be nice anymore and direclty said to them that if they continue I will have to do something about it by posting reports since it started to get out of hand.
(07-12-2016, 12:25 AM)Spear Wrote: I never threatned anyone with player reports. I told them that I will do player reports it if they continue demoting for invalid reasons or creating laws that promotes fail roleplay. I was trying to remind them about the rulebreakage before it was starting to get out of hand. At last I couldn't be nice anymore and direclty said to them that if they continue I will have to do something about it by posting reports since it started to get out of hand.

But the police sergeant did have valid reasons to demote you. As for the president giving me immune from warrants for a certain period of time - this might also mean I am much higher in rank than the police officers. Of course if I had committed murder and the president denied the arrest warrant, that would be considered FailRP.
The police sergeant himself said to me the demotions were all invalid and he sure was correct. He said sorry both in OOC chat and personally to me. So I do not get your point?
(07-12-2016, 12:38 AM)Spear Wrote: The police sergeant himself said to me the demotions were all invalid and he sure was correct. He said sorry both in OOC chat and personally to me. So I do not get your point?

He is not very experienced (look at his hours). He agreed at the point because he knew you were a veteran you probably know better but, after the incident he spoke to me and argued to me that he did infact have a valid reason to demote you.
lets just wait for him to make his response. As for the rest of this discussion I do not really care what happens next, I just want you to stop trying to make a new Server Record of how many times you can arrest the same guy.
He demoted me for reason "he knows it" and "killing suspect".

"he knows it" really sounds like a valid reason doesn't it? Yes totally

as for "killing suspect" we both agreed on it being a bug/mistake when I walked through the elevator while holding you with the moving bodies tool.
(07-12-2016, 12:47 AM)Spear Wrote: He demoted me for reason "he knows it" and "killing suspect".

"he knows it" really sounds like a valid reason doesn't it? Yes totally

as for "killing suspect" we both agreed on it being a bug/mistake when I walked through the elevator while holding you with the moving bodies tool.

You can speak to him about it and see what he wants to do about it. 

But can you from a guy begging you down on his knees, for you to agree to stop only targeting BlackWidow when you're a police officer?
(07-12-2016, 12:52 AM)Deadknightt Wrote: can you from a guy begging you down on his knees, for you to agree to stop only targeting BlackWidow when you're a police officer?

Aren't you BlackWidow?

I were not targeting you, I was arresting you because you broke laws my friend. Simply doing my job as a cop.

Well well, lets just wait for a staff member to review this Smile