Spear abuse
hread Title: Report: Report of spear

Name of player: (Spear)

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:95125693)

Time in GMT: (On night 00:40)

Server: (Evocity Semi serious)

Summary: (Well i was president, spear was officer, he pretty much abused his power on a guy everytime, He warrant him and i trust my officers so i accept it, then he did it again and again and again, like 20 times he arested him for no reason, so then i stopped accept them because i made the guy immune from being warrant for 30mins because he was like in jail for hours, Then spear threat me to blacklist me from president, he said you failRP read the laws, the laws said the guy was immune, and he got demoted from police many times then he joins back and arrest him over and over again, then spear becomes citizen and sends his guys to kill me, but they failed they killed vice president and not me, then spear become vice president to ask where i was, of course i didn't answer because i know he would kill me then...

Evidence:: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=722704733  Screen shoots look in chat what he said 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=722712006   Proofs of laws
Hello Liam!

I had a valid reason for every single one of my arrests. He broke the laws and I arrested him. You later on made a law saying he was immune, letting him break any law he wants after I made my warrant request which in my opinion is fail roleplay. I told you that you can get blacklisted if you continue making laws like those as of what I know. You do not let citizens break laws by making them immune. In no way did I break any of the server rules.

Later on I became the vice president. I asked for your location, not to kill you. You can not kill others as the vice president. Simply, 2 criminals had me under gunpoint in the elevator in question of your location. Therefore they wanted me to tell them your location.

To randomly let citizens break laws is not what a president should do. If so, you should be a dictator.

Thanks
(07-11-2016, 11:24 PM)Spear Wrote: Hello Liam!

I had a valid reason for every single one of my arrests. He broke the laws and I arrested him. You later on made a law saying he was immune, letting him break any law he wants after I made my warrant request which in my opinion is fail roleplay. I told you that you can get blacklisted if you continue making laws like those as of what I know. You do not let citizens break laws by making them immune. In no way did I break any of the server rules.

Later on I became the vice president. I asked for your location, not to kill you. You can not kill others as the vice president. Simply, 2 criminals had me under gunpoint in the elevator in question of your location. Therefore they wanted me to tell them your location.

To randomly let citizens break laws is not what a president should do. If so, you should be a dictator.

Thanks
Ok so how you explain when you got demoted and join again•
I got demoted by the Police Sergeant a multiple times and he said himself he was sorry for demoting me as he realized the demotions were all invalid.
Spear why did you have to arrest me like 20 times for made up lies? I thought we were bros T_T
(07-11-2016, 11:45 PM)Deadknightt Wrote: Spear why did you have to arrest me like 20 times for made up lies? I thought we were bros T_T

As I said, they were all valid and I think you know they were.
(07-11-2016, 11:46 PM)Spear Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 11:45 PM)Deadknightt Wrote: Spear why did you have to arrest me like 20 times for made up lies? I thought we were bros T_T

As I said, they were all valid and I think you know they were.

Well, it all first started with me getting a gun license approved from the president which he stated in the laws. You then decided you would persuade the president to revoke it with whatever lies you told him, this lead to me getting arrested by you. 

After I got out of prison, I asked the president why my license was revoked and he said something alone the lines "you were abusing it" - I was shocked by this and straight away knew it must of been Spear as before he had approached me at my store saying I will be back (this is when I still had a gun shop license). After this I still constantly got arrested by you for reasons that you forged to the President. (I knew you were somewhat corrupt but you arrested me so many times that it kinda is abuse to me eyes - my jail time were between 5-10 minutes each)

Most of the times you would arrest me because I had no gun license which I think you may of got someone to be Vice President to remove the law stating that I had a gun license.

I personally have nothing against you but, this was kinda abuse as you were the only one who kept on arresting for like over 20 times in total. It felt like as if I had a ban from server.
The reason of removing your lincense was because you got arrested for breaking other laws. For an example, you were disrespecting governmental officials, jaywalking, running on the streets during lockdown. Therefore you got arrested and so did your license go boom. If a citizen in breaking laws he does not deserve that license. The president approved the request and removed the license. However, this is another discussion.
(07-12-2016, 12:03 AM)Spear Wrote: The reason of removing your lincense was because you got arrested for breaking other laws. For an example, you were disrespecting governmental officials, jaywalking, running on the streets during lockdown. Therefore you got arrested and so did your license go boom. If a citizen in breaking laws he does not deserve that license. The president approved the request and removed the license. However, this is another discussion.

I did not break any laws when I first had my license revoked. There was this one time when the Police sergeant punched me by accident and then you went on to claim I was the one who threw the punch and therefore you arrested me again. 

The police sergeant did demote you a total of two times for corruption/harassment to citizens but, you eventually joined back to Police officer to continue arresting me for reasons which were lies. I did try to have a laugh about it in OOC for you to stop as I said I have nothing against you but you telling lies in this post, I cannot take in.

+ You did also claimed the Police sergeant had invalid reasons for demotion and you threatened him with a BR. Since you're a veteran I understand why he got scared by you and complied by agreeing he was in the wrong/
I only arrested you when I found you breaking an actuall law. I never arrested you for "lies". If you do have any evidence please bring it forward.

(07-11-2016, 11:45 PM)Deadknightt Wrote: I thought we were bros

Were we not? We had our laughs and we both found it funny how I found valid reasons to arrest you those times. After this whole situation you still said "I love you spear" in OOC. What makes you change your mind and say all these arrests were invalid?