Spear abuse
(07-12-2016, 01:18 AM)Spear Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 12:52 AM)Deadknightt Wrote: can you from a guy begging you down on his knees, for you to agree to stop only targeting BlackWidow when you're a police officer?

Aren't you BlackWidow?

I were not targeting you, I was arresting you because you broke laws my friend. Simply doing my job as a cop.

Well well, lets just wait for a staff member to review this Smile

I just got rejected by savage Spear T_T. should of spoke with him privately.
Police sergeant here.

I demoted you a total of 3 times. First time the reason was “you know why” which I do agree was not the most valid reason as I should’ve further clarified what the reason was and it was harassment to BlackWidow. 2nd demotion was because you killed the body which I do believe was a valid reason but you then said it was a bug so I apologised. 3rd reason was your continuous harassment to BlackWidow. Your arrests were either ‘fake’ (he told me what arrests of yours were incorrect) or were either over exaggerated (in the sense that you talked your way into making the arrests valid e.g. the time there was a lockdown and BlackWidow stepped out of his store and you arrested him for not being at his home when he did say that he was in his shop). The president did grant him immunity from warrants which I’m not sure is allowed but nevertheless you did try to arrest him during his immunity period which also gave me much more of a reason to demote you a 3rd time. You did mention that you considered the immunity to be FailRP. It would be FailRP if BlackWidow had commited a murder, insulted a government member, brought a weapon out (etc.) and the president denied it. It is also possible that the president has his favourites such as family members and friends but of course in extreme situations such (e.g. murder) he would have to imprison them otherwise it would be FailRP. You later on said that you would put a player ban request on me which did scare me as you are a veteran and your requests would be taken much more seriously than mines so I continued to apologise and say that I didn’t mean it, I didn’t know etc. and the way I see it we’re both in the wrong so we could just walk away from this on neutral terms.
You also apoligised after the third demotion. You demoted me because he said I was harrassing him. However, you do not demote someone because one single citizen says: "demote him he was harrassing me". In that case you contact the police and ask him why and if he did harrass. You do not instantly demote someone because a citizen tells you that a cop has been harrassing him. You apoligized for all of the demotions and I accept your aploligies ofcourse. This is still a complete different discussion. We are not here to discuss ivalid reasons behind demotions.
Well after the 2 demotions, BlackWidow did have a license and I confirmed that by placing a note in his store stating that he did have a license (with his permission of course). You then came over, and kept telling him that he didn't have one which he clearly did and I saw this as harassment as I was there so again this backed up my reason for accusing you of harassing BlackWidow.
(07-12-2016, 01:07 PM)ExoticHaha Wrote: Well after the 2 demotions, BlackWidow did have a license and I confirmed that by placing a note in his store stating that he did have a license (with his permission of course). You then came over, and kept telling him that he didn't have one which he clearly did and I saw this as harassment as I was there so again this backed up my reason for accusing you of harassing BlackWidow.

There was a law that got removed saying that he had the license. It got removed by the president, therefore he had no license.
After some investigation it does not appear Spear has abused any kind of power.

Denied.