Falc's abuse thread
Why you mad?
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 2 users Like Georgy's post:
  • Ceddyhmra, DreeBott
(06-23-2016, 04:29 PM)Georgy Wrote: Why you mad?

Because admin abuse threads are being closed without a verdict being given. Wink
(surely anyone in their right mind can see that's wrong)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Did you even read what Ago said?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • DreeBott, Agorith, Ranger
Why are people soo salty about admins having fun?
(06-23-2016, 05:55 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Why are people soo salty about admins having fun?

Because if a normal player killed their friend for fun they would be punished.
I already know the case will not be dealt with the way we want. It won't happen and if it ever happens I'd be surprised.
It's not like there's any personal vendetta on the admin either.
Of course this thread is already lost, I wouldn't expect anything else from the Off-topic section.

Agortih mentions fair enough points, the only thing I will hope for is an outcome I think is appropriate. Because I assume there will be an announcement at some point as mentioned by Agorith; the all knowing being and protector of the realm.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-23-2016, 05:37 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Did you even read what Ago said?

I did read the excuses Ago made for the SA yes (but he made those after I posted this thread, thus my answer to Georgy is still vaild)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(06-23-2016, 06:06 PM)cnr Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 05:55 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Why are people soo salty about admins having fun?

Not necessarily if you explain to the mod/admin that you were just messing and it didn't affect an rp, you will most likely get let off with a warning.
(06-23-2016, 06:23 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 06:06 PM)cnr Wrote:

Not necessarily if you explain to the mod/admin that you were just messing and it didn't affect an rp, you will most likely get let off with a warning.
No you wouldn't.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Staff reports are reviewed and discussed between the SA's and Owner.
The conclusion of the report explains itself, that the feedback received regarding the accused staff member, was noted.

Reports on staff members are more sensitive and dealt with differently, depending on what the staff member has done, or has been doing. It can be one small mistake, to many. This means that we cannot just tell everybody word by word, thread by thread, what's going on. 

I hope this clears a few things.
The SA/Owner will not make any public statements or actions unless it's needed and relevant by any chance. Hopefully this is understood.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]