Falc's abuse thread
Exclamation 
Thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=72126

The closing notes of Falcs abuse thead are as follows:

Feedback has been noted.

Case concluded.

Dafuq does this mean?
It was also moved to the closed section without a response stating whether or not he abuse his powers.
(which he clearly did since he broke two abuse reules). See post: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid589994
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
It means we've internally handled this and a public statement will follow soon after.

Be more patient and less salty.
(06-23-2016, 03:16 PM)Agorith Wrote: It means we've internally handled this and a public statement will follow soon after.

it's already been 2hrs Wink

(06-23-2016, 03:16 PM)Agorith Wrote: Be more patient and less salty.

Not sure how it's salty ensuring that abusers get punished O.o
Already 2 hours? Oh boy.

I think you've forgotten that people in staff also have their own lives to deal with aka they've got jobs and school.
The SA in question is currently at work, and will sort this case out properly at a more appropriate time.

You can expect this public statement about it soon, and that's as much as I'll be telling you on here.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • DreeBott, Random
As for the salty part, just take a look at your signature.

The posts you're talking about were made by people who were not involved in the case, one of which was you.
The posts get edited and the users get warned.
It's how it's always gone.

Don't complain about punishments when you decide to break any sort of rule on purpose in the first place.
The following 5 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, DreeBott, Greed^, Random, MasterNoda
(06-23-2016, 03:23 PM)Agorith Wrote: As for the salty part, just take a look at your signature.

The posts you're talking about where made by people who were not involved in the case, one of which was you.

Don't complain about punishments when you decide to break any sort of rule on purpose in the first place.

My signatire is not regarding my post Wink
Plus I already sent the OP a copy of my post so he could post it once Falc removed it Wink
Biggest shitpost I've seen in Off topic this week.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 5 users Like Marty's post:
  • Eclipze, sebasti161, DreeBott, Insert, MasterNoda
A lot happens behind the scenes then you think, whenever i'm on the who's online every admin is generally on the part of the forums where the staff discuss issues etc. So just because you don't get the closure you want does not mean it's not there. That or the admins have some really good forum games banter at the their end of the forums, but i doubt that''s the case.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-23-2016, 03:28 PM)Marty Wrote: Biggest shitpost I've seen in Off topic this week.

Agree, lol
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(06-23-2016, 03:28 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 03:23 PM)Agorith Wrote: As for the salty part, just take a look at your signature.

The posts you're talking about where made by people who were not involved in the case, one of which was you.

My signatire is not regarding my post Wink
Plus I already sent the OP a copy of my post so he could post it once Falc removed it Wink

I know that, regardless it shows how salty you are though.
Falc didn't even remove any posts.

If I remember correctly I even edited all the posts, simply because said users were not involved therefore had no right to post in there.
Not trying to cover up anything at all really.

Anyway, your questions have been answered.