hack/script or bug?
(06-23-2016, 08:50 AM)King Kickass Wrote: I'm not sure this is a bug, most likely you were trolled. If it is a bug, then it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. There's like no way in hell this is a script though.
I know King Kickass all of my old friends they have never made a script like this in dark Rp's
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
I tried the remote key myelf and it always makes a sound.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Yeah i know georgy we tried it together, remember?
                                                 +REP | Steam
(06-23-2016, 09:30 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Yeah i know georgy we tried it together, remember?
Yes i do, dont think it would be the remote keys.
The original Cuban Minge
Same :p
                                                 +REP | Steam
Lets just see what the staff thinks about it.
The original Cuban Minge
I am waiting
                                                 +REP | Steam
Waiting..
Regards, Midget

That is weird....... but most likely a troll

IF it were a script/hack it would not work as the Locking/Unlocking Mechanism is handled Servside, meaning the "exploiting player" would have to hack the Fearless Server and inject their script. Which we all know is probably not the case here.

But on the other side there is not way you can unlock the car by jumping three/four times in a row on it.

Only thing i can imagine is a troll that had access to the car unlocked it via Remote Control but as he wasnt near that car the sound didnt play.
(06-23-2016, 11:29 AM)MrTrashTag Wrote: That is weird....... but most likely a troll

IF it were a script/hack it would not work as the Locking/Unlocking Mechanism is handled Servside, meaning the "exploiting player" would have to hack the Fearless Server and inject their script. Which we all know is probably not the case here.

But on the other side there is not way you can unlock the car by jumping three/four times in a row on it.

Only thing i can imagine is a troll that had access to the car unlocked it via Remote Control but as he wasnt near that car the sound didnt play.
Even tho he would be far the car unlocking would
Make a sound, he also did it to his own car in front of me which would make a sound but didnt.
The original Cuban Minge