hack/script or bug?
Title of Bug:hack/script or bug?

Description:not sure what this guy was doing to be honest, he was being accused for hacking and cheating. he asked for my assistance and when i went to him he could jump on cars and unlock them by it.
not sure what to do, so i posted it here in the private bugs and let you guys decide.

i was wrong to say what i said in the near end of the video. you guys can decide.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Yeah admins please help me, i've been accused of cheating 'cause when i joined server i jumped on a taxi, then the taxi got unlocked, i am ryuzaki btw
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
This is odd, really odd actually.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Hardly a private report when we can all see it..

11/10 George

As for the bug, that is strange.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Maybe you were just be trolled by a remote key ?
We don'tknow what it is, im not gonna put it private when one player can know why it is happening and if it is in fact a bug the ryuk would not get punished.
The original Cuban Minge
Although this should be inprivate mate. If it is indeed a bug, then everyone will now be trying it once they read this in private they won't ave a clue lad.
(06-23-2016, 03:02 AM)Marty Wrote: Although this should be inprivate mate. If it is indeed a bug, then everyone will now be trying it once they read this in private they won't ave a clue lad.

That is why i added the hack/script part only he could do it. No one els.
The original Cuban Minge
(06-23-2016, 02:53 AM)Marty Wrote: Maybe you were just be trolled by a remote key ?

I'm not sure marty, i tried it on my OWN car! it worked in my car but the rest, they were more likely new players they wouldn't have remote key's and also i did not hear the sound of the remote key, server needs restart i think? ill re-join again i don't want get banned because of false accusation, but i ain't getting banned because i am SURE of my self, i don't script or cheat in gmod...
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
I'm not sure this is a bug, most likely you were trolled. If it is a bug, then it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. There's like no way in hell this is a script though.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]