Poll: Fire things.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Give them more work.
73.33%
11 73.33%
Remove it.
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Fire workers] More work - More fun.
(09-20-2010, 04:44 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Maybe fires easier to put out.

And make them less laggy. It's almost impossible to put out a large fire unless you're running some bloody 500gb Alienware gaming computer with jack crap in the hard drive.

Pffff I have a Alienware M11x Gameing Laptop.... and I STILL lag with the fire....

Big Fires and Big Explosions

o_o;

But yes something to make fire less laggy? or easyer to put out?
Once I was a fireman and I was about almost done getting the fire out of the nexus and then it just starts spreading again fast and killed me.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(09-20-2010, 04:44 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: And make them less laggy. It's almost impossible to put out a large fire unless you're running some bloody 500gb Alienware gaming computer with jack crap in the hard drive.
I bought a sony for 9k Danish kroner, its running perfect without any "fire lags" (:
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The whole point in making the fire hard to put out is because firemen are supposed to work in a team
What about being able to buy fireextinquishers ? Like you got molotoved and there is no way out, than u can extinquish the fire urself without firemen
Signature too big...
(09-22-2010, 02:58 PM)barrelroll Wrote: What about being able to buy fireextinquishers ? Like you got molotoved and there is no way out, than u can extinquish the fire urself without firemen

that's a good idea.. everyone has got a hose in their backyard Cheese
(09-22-2010, 03:03 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: everyone has got a hose in their backyard Cheese

[Image: Dry%20powder%20fire%20extinguisher913.gif]

Fire extinguisher. Every car in Europe has to have one, every place of business has to have atleast one, lots of people have them at home.
(09-22-2010, 03:10 PM)killjoy Wrote:
(09-22-2010, 03:03 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: everyone has got a hose in their backyard Cheese

[Image: Dry%20powder%20fire%20extinguisher913.gif]

Fire extinguisher. Every car in Europe has to have one, every place of business has to have atleast one, lots of people have them at home.

I have one in my house and like 2 in each car Tounge
-Signature removed-
I agree with this I would make it tonight but I have this shit school thing tonight
The only problem... yeah... about this is that it will be "abused", so the firemen won't be called for, so they won't have anything to do..
(09-22-2010, 02:58 PM)barrelroll Wrote: What about being able to buy fireextinquishers ? Like you got molotoved and there is no way out, than u can extinquish the fire urself without firemen

Stupid idea. I'm sorry, but if you get your own fire extinguisher it should have a really small ammo counter, and be less powerful. Otherwise Firemen will be extinct. I agree with making more things to make fire, but there isn't really that much you COULD make!