Poll: Fire things.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Give them more work.
73.33%
11 73.33%
Remove it.
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Fire workers] More work - More fun.
Hello FL.
After the time, I have been on the forums, and server for a while. And today I
noticed that none really wants to be Fireworker. My suggestion will be detailed.

1.Right, the fire workers should have more to do, more work. They should be able to really do stuff, and kill some fire.
This will also need more items to make fire with, ect: easier to get Molotov ,
or just other rules about it.
2. Remove the Fire worker job, and Molotov, cars, other things that makes fire.
Turtles!
They should add something that there are random fires.
Signature too big...
We have tried random fires, it didn't work out too well... Server stays empty for the night and by morning, half the map is on fire. I don't think fires should be removed, but improved - why not.
Random fires are stupid idea, that won't/didn't work out well.

We should get something like on perp, so when cars hit in each other with more then like 30km/h they stay still and start burning...

As far as I know the fireworkes have enough to do, I don't know how much you time spend on the server but I didn't see you often or long online, so I doubt you experienced what their job is.
Dare to think!
We should remove molotovs and remove the fires from the petrol. And then we could just remove the fireman job..
The price for putting out a fire is to low I think it should at least be 10 bucks per fire not 2 bucks
If we make fire extinguishing prices , then we will experience what we had last year - somebody goes to a distant, deserted part of the map, starts a fire, lets it grow huge then puts it out as a fireman. Firefighting is not a business like growing crops.
Maybe fires easier to put out.

And make them less laggy. It's almost impossible to put out a large fire unless you're running some bloody 500gb Alienware gaming computer with jack crap in the hard drive.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
God the random fire...
We have done that ages ago this is what it was like.
"At last my defence is up, Wait whu- God damn it it caught fire somehow even though it is made of metal"

Stupid and annoying
Even if it is made out of metal it stops prop blocks