Banrequest on Hitman and reebs.
If i was breaking fearrp why didnt hitman or anyone else picked me up or spoke to me about it in the game? or after i died?
(06-03-2016, 06:35 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: If i was breaking fearrp why didnt hitman or anyone else picked me up or spoke to me about it in the game? or after i died?

A possibility that you were not spoken to could be because of the fact that we were role playing. Admins can RP as well, and don't have to even pick you up and speak to you if what I've seen in several UBRs is correct. 

So far you have presented a illegitimate case with invalid evidence that has only proven that you, sir, are the guilty one here, not Hitman, myself, or any other PMC Operative at the time.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I'm sorry but that's bullshit, Reebs.
Even when RP'ing if a guy breaks FearRP infront of me you'd be sure I either warn them on the spot or give them a one day ban.
(06-03-2016, 07:17 PM)Agorith Wrote: I'm sorry but that's bullshit, Reebs.
Even when RP'ing if a guy breaks FearRP infront of me you'd be sure I either warn them on the spot or give them a one day ban.

May I ask exactly how it's bullshit, Agorith? 

I fail to see how you are saying that it was bullshit. I had put that reason there as a possibility as to why he was not spoken to. I apologize for the lack of clarity in my previous post.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
How isn't this rule breaking, looking at your comments you are trying to bullshit your way out of this situation. You broke the rule, take the punishment.

12.9 - "Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option."

You can't deny when somebody has video material against you breaking that very rule. You're trying to get away with something you can't.

Let me pop the definition of a rule here: "One of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct or procedure within a particular area of activity."

You have to follow FL's rules or you will be punished, in this case you broke them. I will take the warn but it's things like this people can somehow get away with. This definitely shouldn't, no matter what.

-Not involved-
Warned by Agorith.
(06-03-2016, 07:34 PM)kippsee Wrote: How isn't this rule breaking, looking at your comments you are trying to bullshit your way out of this situation. You broke the rule, take the punishment.

12.9 - "Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option."

You can't deny when somebody has video material against you breaking that very rule. You're trying to get away with something you can't.

Let me pop the definition of a rule here: "One of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct or procedure within a particular area of activity."

You have to follow FL's rules or you will be punished, in this case you broke them. I will take the warn but it's things like this people can somehow get away with. This definitely shouldn't, no matter what.

Please refer to my previous comment containing the explanation regarding Government Affiliates.

"Government affiliate groups

Custom jobs, groups or clans that are not using the official government jobs may team up with and work with the government. 

As you’re not officially government, you can choose whether or not you follow the government rules. You should decide this based on what your custom job/group is. If you’re a shady PMC, it’s expected that you wouldn’t follow the government’s rules, and the consequences of this (raiding without warrants) would be dealt with IC; in fact, this is a great reason for others to raid the government, because they’re working with potentially illegal forces. However, if you’re RPing as the DEA, or a job/group that is supposed to be legal or similar, you should follow the government rules to the letter, and raid only with a search warrant. An admin can force you to abide by the government rules if he feels that you’re not RPing properly (FailRP); his/her decision is final."
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(06-03-2016, 07:37 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 07:34 PM)kippsee Wrote: How isn't this rule breaking, looking at your comments you are trying to bullshit your way out of this situation. You broke the rule, take the punishment.

Please refer to my previous comment containing the explanation regarding Government Affiliates.

Please explain in that video did you shoot at a car when there was no life in danger yes or no? If so you clearly broke a simple rule, which you cannot take.

-Not involved-
Warned by Agorith.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(06-03-2016, 07:40 PM)Cox Wrote:

Please explain in that video did you shoot at a car when there was no life in danger yes or no? If so you clearly broke a simple rule, which you cannot take.

-Not involved-
Warned by Agorith.

None of the Falcon PMC Operatives were occupying a Government job slot, so therefore we did not break the rule. After Xtremefighter and his friends broke FearRP, the actions that we took in order to get his actions against the Falcon PMC (spitting on us, crashing into our wall, etc) were therefore justified. 

Simple as, I'm afraid.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(06-03-2016, 07:46 PM)Reebs Wrote:

-Not involved-
Warned by Agorith.

None of the Falcon PMC Operatives were occupying a Government job slot, so therefore we did not break the rule. After Xtremefighter and his friends broke FearRP, the actions that we took in order to get his actions against the Falcon PMC (spitting on us, crashing into our wall, etc) were therefore justified. 

Simple as, I'm afraid.

Spitting on you and a car crash is a reason to kill somebody? To be honest, I don't see it as a reason to kill somebody what so ever. So the fact that you did so because of the reasons you stated is ridiculous, despite working with the government or not. It even states that violence is the last option in the RDM rule,

4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.

You had the option to go out and stop the guy with your car, making what you said invalid. 

I honestly don't care if they broke fearRP, the rule "4.1b Do not kill players because they broke a rule." means that we don't really need to mention it. I want to focus on the fact that you killed them for "spitting on you and for a car crash". Two totally invalid reasons.

Yet again, you are trying to bullshit your way out when you honestly can't.

Warned once again, not involved.
-Agorith
(06-03-2016, 07:55 PM)kippsee Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 07:46 PM)Reebs Wrote:

-Not involved-
Warned by Agorith.

Simple as, I'm afraid.

-SNIP-

You see, the spitting on us and the car crash are not the only reason we killed them. They also got out of their car at one point and started speaking gibberish in front of our HQ for everyone to hear. After that, they kept coming back. They were harassing us in character by returning as much as they did. 

You obviously didn't read anybody's replies in the thread and are simply looking to start shit, from what I can tell.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran