Banrequest on Hitman and reebs.
Name of player: [FL] Hitman [FL:RP] Reebs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42327352 STEAM_0:0:63442895

Time in GMT: 22:05

Server: v4b1

Summary: We were driving around when we saw them working togheter whit the cops. They told us to go around their car and when we drove away the shot us while their were no civilians in danger. So they broke rule 12.9 because they are working togheter whit the cops. As seen in the video you see them arresting someone togheter whit the cops. They were also wearing the old SRU suits. We are not a 100% sure who killed us but we know for sure that hitman and reebs were involved.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erYsxRIe...e=youtu.be
-Involved-

After my friend got shot out, i ran away, because they were far away. The guys came after me and just continued shooting. Than i stopped walking, and shot me to death while i was standing still. Dont have recording of it, but logs can show it.

-Involved: One of the accused users-

Firstly, I would like it on record that Citizens with a custom job CAN work with the Government.

To my knowledge, my bullets were not the ones that killed you, as I think I hit below the windows.

You and your buddies broke FearRP MULTIPLE times. I was ordeirng to cease fire while you were being shot at after your buddies exited the vehicle and surrendered.

As for Willem, you attempted to flee under gunpoint, and were stopped accordingly. The shooting was justified. Your case is invalid.

I am requesting the input of all of the Falcon PMC members that were involved in the shooting before this case is concluded.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Because evryone doese it its alright? Also evryone drives away when people say stop when people say that. Another fun fact if evryone is propsmaching on the server and there is no admin online its alright to propsmach myself? because evryone doese it right?
(05-31-2016, 08:43 PM)Reebs Wrote: -Involved: One of the accused users-

To my knowledge, my bullets were not the ones that killed you, as I think I hit below the windows.

You and your buddies broke FearRP MULTIPLE times. I was ordeirng to cease fire while you were being shot at after your buddies exited the vehicle and surrendered.

As for Willem, you attempted to flee under gunpoint, and were stopped accordingly. The shooting was justified.

I am requesting the input of all of the Falcon PMC members that were involved in the shooting before this case is concluded.

You shot my car its 1 giant hitbox it doesnt matter if you hit the windows or not. Also it doesnt matter where you shoot because its against the rules read rule 12.9. Explaine how we broke fearrp before we drove away?
(05-31-2016, 08:44 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Because evryone doese it its alright? Also evryone drives away when people say stop when people say that. Another fun fact if evryone is propsmaching on the server and there is no admin online its alright to propsmach myself? because evryone doese it right?

INVOLVED - Working for PMC at the time

What are you talking about? You broke the rules. Simple as.

EDIT: Also, listen to Hitman right before you were getting shot, he said "Get out of the car" whilst having a weapon on you.
(05-31-2016, 08:47 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:

As for Willem, you attempted to flee under gunpoint, and were stopped accordingly. The shooting was justified.

You shot my car its 1 giant hitbox it doesnt matter if you hit the windows or not. Also it doesnt matter where you shoot because its against the rules read rule 12.9. Explaine how we broke fearrp before we drove away?

We had our guns drawn on you well before you hit where you stopped. 

Furthermore, we are not Police Officers, we are a PMC employed by the government, therefore, in this instance, we are immune to the following rule because it explicitly states Police:
Quote:12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.

EDIT: Also please refer to this section of the Explanations:
Quote:Government affiliate groups

Custom jobs, groups or clans that are not using the official government jobs may team up with and work with the government. 

As you’re not officially government, you can choose whether or not you follow the government rules. You should decide this based on what your custom job/group is. If you’re a shady PMC, it’s expected that you wouldn’t follow the government’s rules, and the consequences of this (raiding without warrants) would be dealt with IC; in fact, this is a great reason for others to raid the government, because they’re working with potentially illegal forces. However, if you’re RPing as the DEA, or a job/group that is supposed to be legal or similar, you should follow the government rules to the letter, and raid only with a search warrant. An admin can force you to abide by the government rules if he feels that you’re not RPing properly (FailRP); his/her decision is final.

We broke absolutely no rules whatsoever.

Have a nice day.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(05-31-2016, 08:49 PM)Reebs Wrote:

Furthermore, we are not Police Officers, we are a PMC employed by the government.

Quote:12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.
Have a nice day.

You are still part of the goverment so you should follow those rules.
(05-31-2016, 08:51 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:

Furthermore, we are not Police Officers, we are a PMC employed by the government.

Have a nice day.

See my edited reply.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(05-31-2016, 08:52 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 08:51 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:

Have a nice day.

See my edited reply.
So evryone is allowed to shoot cars except police officers? Alright i will keep that in mind