Banrequest on Hitman and reebs.
At 0:27 the video shows you violating fearRP rules Xtreme.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
At 0.27 you say i broke fearrp. As seen in the video you see that i was driving away and was making alot of distance and speed between you and me. I was already driving away before you game the order to stop.
(05-31-2016, 08:59 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: At 0.27 you say i broke fearrp. As seen in the video you see that i was driving away and was making alot of distance and speed between you and me. I was already driving away before you game the order to stop.

You were still in range of our Galils. Therefore, you broke fearRP.

Now unless my input is requested by a Staff member again, I will cease from posting on this thread unless I have something that I feel should be brought up.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
*Involved*
Good Evening Everyone,

Willemdewalrus, If you and/or XtremeFighter thought that we were police and/or working with the police, you could suggest that Willem was indeed baiting in this case by spitting out of the window. This could connote that he was indeed wanting some kind of trouble also known as baiting or attempted bait of a government official.
(05-31-2016, 09:01 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 08:59 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: At 0.27 you say i broke fearrp. As seen in the video you see that i was driving away and was making alot of distance and speed between you and me. I was already driving away before you game the order to stop.

Now unless my input is requested by a Staff member again, I will cease from posting on this thread unless I have something that I feel should be brought up.

So if i have a AWP and i am on one side of the city and you are on the other side of the city you are also breaking fearrp? Also if cops use a tazer you can run away from it because a tazer has a small range?
(05-31-2016, 09:05 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 09:01 PM)Reebs Wrote:

So if i have a AWP and i am on one side of the city and you are on the other side of the city you are also breaking fearrp? Also if cops use a tazer you can run away from it because a tazer has a small range?

Not at all, because orders would not have been given. 

The Tazer situation all depends on if orders were given or not. If no orders were given, then yes, you could, in theory.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
-Involved-

You had been disturbing us MULTIPLE times before, ramming our base with your car as well as yelling at us for no apparent reason.

I wanted to add this so it does not seem like we/they shot them for a one time thing, and not shooting them straight away with no warnings.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Adding:

First bit of proof of you ramming our base.

[Image: 4d10f20c57a584f35357d5a9093b84cb.gif]
(05-31-2016, 09:41 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Adding:

That was before the shooting happend. I crashed into the wall because i lagged out. I also typed it after i crashed into it but you cut that part out.
(05-31-2016, 09:52 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 09:41 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Adding:

That was before the shooting happend. I crashed into the wall because i lagged out. I also typed it after i crashed into it but you cut that part out.

See, now you are lying. You honked at us after crashing into our wall. Also, one of you went out of the car and started talking jabberish. EDIT: Person was FlyingGoat (I have the recording..) May I remind you that lying in the court house is against FL rules?

Edit:

[Image: d0954934c4477e4b38f3d78a42f90a16.gif]

[Image: be2358f89a1f97fbed10c1742feede76.gif]

[Image: ef86c9f704adf13ae3d7923c5386bebd.gif]