Question Regarding Rule 17.4
(05-24-2016, 12:36 PM)Marty Wrote: Ask Soul or an SA to have a definitive answer on this as it seems again the staff team is split. Although if this does apply to trailers it will be bloody ridiculous and ruin many aspects of RP that myself and others have used them for.

^^
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(05-24-2016, 12:36 PM)Marty Wrote: Ask Soul or an SA to have a definitive answer on this as it seems again the staff team is split. Although if this does apply to trailers it will be bloody ridiculous and ruin many aspects of RP that myself and others have used them for.

I agree.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
In my opinion, I think it's okay to do as long as there is an actual RP taking place, looks realistic and have staff permission to do it.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Hitman
(05-23-2016, 07:04 PM)Hitman Wrote: I think if you're using the trailers it's fine. That rule has been in place for ages. Trucks weren't even being discussed when that was introduced. I know if I'm the one administrating the server at the time, I'm sure as fuck not going to ban or blacklist someone for making a restaurant on wheels of for adding seats to the back of their truck for something like human smuggling/trafficking RP.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Problem with that is that you are stating your opinion and while the case might be that you and other staff members won't enforce it, it doesn't mean ALL staff members will not enforce it.

Therefore, I'd encourage people to not partake in it until the rule is removed or changed. You never know when a staff member is having a bad day and is up for issuing a blacklist because it is stated in the rules
Would be pretty useful to know whether you can or not
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
If an administrator on this thread says he/she wont ban you for it other administrators shouldnt be allowed to ban you for it either. If different staff members start to enforce our 60+ rules differently there is no way to keep track of what is and what isnt allowed.

We are exected to learn all the rules, and im happy to do so but you cant expect players to keep track of each staffmembers personal rules.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
" 17.3a Admins may modify vehicles for a specific roleplay or event "

"17.3 Do not modify vehicles with props or tools without prior admin approval. "
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(06-01-2016, 06:25 AM)Random Gamer Wrote: " 17.3a Admins may modify vehicles for a specific roleplay or event "

"17.3 Do not modify vehicles with props or tools without prior admin approval. "

[Image: e9310c5328e0f7143147e5bb8c8d110a.jpg]

We tawkin bout 17.4 foo...
[Image: giphy.gif]
I talked with soul regarding this rule yesterday, he said you cannot have seats on the back of a trailer.
(06-01-2016, 09:22 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I talked with soul regarding this rule yesterday, he said you cannot have seats on the back of a trailer.

Pic or it didnt happen lol
[Image: giphy.gif]