Question Regarding Rule 17.4
I have a question regarding rule 17.4: Do not make extra seats to transport people, IE seats in the back of a truck.

Is this rule before trucks and was meant for the tides truck? Since it doesn't say -updated behind it

Because I like to be a chauffeur and have a professionally self made trailer that is  basically luxe in it, like it has as private TV, fridge, seats n stuff and transport people in it.  I was having a nice time than a staff member told me I had to remove the chairs in it as Im not allowed to have extra seats in the truck. - I had to end my RP here as people will slide out of my trailer if they dont sit down.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Same with me, attempted to make a "restaurant on wheels", got stopped by a friend who refeered me to the rule.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
I think if you're using the trailers it's fine. That rule has been in place for ages. Trucks weren't even being discussed when that was introduced. I know if I'm the one administrating the server at the time, I'm sure as fuck not going to ban or blacklist someone for making a restaurant on wheels of for adding seats to the back of their truck for something like human smuggling/trafficking RP.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
That is an RP though. I belive when this rule was implemented, it was aimed towards Ford Raptors ETC.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-23-2016, 07:13 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: That is an RP though. I belive when this rule was implemented, it was aimed towards Ford Raptors ETC.

I know, the admin still stopped me and made me remove it though. So I kinda want a official statement before I start RPing with it again.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(05-23-2016, 07:13 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: That is an RP though. I belive when this rule was implemented, it was aimed towards Ford Raptors ETC.

This Rule is older then the Ford Raptor. It refers to the Tides Truck.
I think the rule should exclude trucks because i believe there is much potential in this.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
If we take a look at the rule it states you cannot make extra seats to transport people, by putting seats on a trailer you are doing the exact thing: Creating seats to transport people. The rule does not state that it only applies for trucks, in fact it states "In example, seats in the back of a truck" which means it also applies for other vehicles than the truck.

(05-23-2016, 06:57 PM)Insert Wrote: Same with me, attempted to make a "restaurant on wheels", got stopped by a friend who refeered me to the rule.
17.4 Do not make extra seats to transport people, i.e. seats in the back of a truck.

There's nothing wrong with making a restaurant on wheels as long as you are not transporting people around with it, you could make a restaurant that stops at x places and will be open at those x places.
(05-23-2016, 07:39 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 07:13 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: That is an RP though. I belive when this rule was implemented, it was aimed towards Ford Raptors ETC.

This Rule is older then the Ford Raptor. It refers to the Tides Truck.

Hence why I said ETC, aka And more..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Ask Soul or an SA to have a definitive answer on this as it seems again the staff team is split. Although if this does apply to trailers it will be bloody ridiculous and ruin many aspects of RP that myself and others have used them for.
[Image: giphy.gif]