Spawning 2 cars bug.
There is a problem /stolen doesnt work if you have 2 vehicles spawned.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
There was some miscommunication there, I'll make it more clear now.

Originally I suggested to Soul that players would be able to spawn in 2 vehicles at a time due to the fact trailers from trucks are seen as a second vehicle and due to this players were only able to spawn in either their truck or their trailer but not both at a time.
Apparently Soul now approves of players being able to spawn in 2 cars at a time aswell, however you're not allowed to spawn in 2 of the exact same vehicles.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • DreeBott
(05-18-2016, 11:03 AM)Agorith Wrote: There was some miscommunication there, I'll make it more clear now.

Originally I suggested to Soul that players would be able to spawn in 2 vehicles at a time due to the fact trailers from trucks are seen as a second vehicle and due to this players were only able to spawn in either their truck or their trailer but not both at a time.
Apparently Soul now approves of players being able to spawn in 2 cars at a time aswell, however you're not allowed to spawn in 2 of the exact same vehicles.

You should make it a rule then, so everyone knows.
(05-17-2016, 01:40 PM)Hitman Wrote: Honestly I quite like this the way it is. I personally feel it should remain as a feature. This has potential to make things like rental car RP easier and more possible to pull off.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Yes, i agree Smile

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Final answer given and resolved.

Closed.