Spawning 2 cars bug.
Title of Bug: You can spawn 2 cars.

Description: Yesterday, I was driving around with my bmw then I did something stupid and crashed. After a while of doing stuff without my car, I decided to spawn my bmw to drive around again but did not remember I had one already spawned and crashed it. The moment I'm about to press "use" I remember I have one already spawned but decide to do it anyway... Well, I press "use" and one more BMW spawns. It had no health but after I fixed it it was running just fine. I drove to the crashed one and I had 2 same bmws spawned. However, I own only 1. 

I forgot about it after thinking it might have been some bug that happened that moment . Today however, I did the same thing on purpose. I go to MTL, spawn my BMW and then spawn another one. 2 same bmws under my name next to each other... wtf. I try to spawn a third one but it says "You already have 2 vehicles in use"  I told Jan, and he came nearby and did the same thing so he can confirm I'm not hacking or sth.

Here's a pic. It says "You already have 2 vehicles in use" above the food bar.
[Image: n7eCE3K.jpg]
It is not a bug.

We're currently still working on the truck update.
Issue with the trucks being that flatbeds/trailers/etc are seen ingame as an actual vehicle.
Therefore when we implemented the trucks, players wouldn't be able to use their flatbeds/trailers/etc along with their truck of choice and we decided to change the code for now so that players can now spawn in 2 vehicles at a time.

This should get 'fixed' in the near future.
(05-17-2016, 01:17 PM)Agorith Wrote: It is not a bug.

We're currently still working on the truck update.
Issue with the trucks being that flatbeds/trailers/etc are seen ingame as an actual vehicle.
Therefore when we implemented the trucks, players wouldn't be able to use their flatbeds/trailers/etc along with their truck of choice and we decided to change the code for now so that players can now spawn in 2 vehicles at a time.

This should get 'fixed' in the near future.

Well, sure but spawning 2 bmws is a bit weird. Well, at least I won't get banned for having my friend driving the same bmw as I do.  Tounge
Actually I would like to ask off of everyone to not exploit this.

I understand out of curiousity and confusion certain players might spawn in 2 vehicles at a time (even by accident as I have before), but as you do so I'd advise everyone upon doing so to contact the staff team trough @ chat so that we can remove one of them.

Exploiting this will result in only one warning, after having been warned and seen exploiting it again minor vehicle blacklists will be given out.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • :-)
Honestly I quite like this the way it is. I personally feel it should remain as a feature. This has potential to make things like rental car RP easier and more possible to pull off.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Tzimanious, Reebs, DreeBott
(05-17-2016, 01:40 PM)Agorith Wrote: Actually I would like to ask off of everyone to not exploit this.

I understand out of curiousity and confusion certain players might spawn in 2 vehicles at a time (even by accident as I have before), but as you do so I'd advise everyone upon doing so to contact the staff team trough @ chat so that we can remove one of them.

Exploiting this will result in only one warning, after having been warned and seen exploiting it again minor vehicle blacklists will be given out.

I agree with you. I made a joke, however if someone spawns 2 cars, they can just park them like normal.
(05-17-2016, 01:40 PM)Hitman Wrote: Honestly I quite like this the way it is. I personally feel it should remain as a feature. This has potential to make things like rental car RP easier and more possible to pull off.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I agree. I thought it was a new feature. And like you said, it can make for great RPs
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
This is indeed a new feature, however I forgot to block that you can't spawn two identical cars, as that would be awkward.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Agorith, Death Strider, Random
So is it or isnt against the rules. As Soul is saying its a feature, Agorith is calling it an exploit ?

Can I say spawn my BMW then my ferrari ? Or cant I ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • DreeBott
(05-17-2016, 05:34 PM)Marty Wrote: So is it or isnt against the rules. As Soul is saying its a feature, Agorith is calling it an exploit ?

Can I say spawn my BMW then my ferrari ? Or cant I ?

As it seems you can but you shouldn't spawn 2 Ferraris when you have one owned.