br on IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Pffft, that wasent even his dupe
No. He does not hve to know you. This are your exsact words. "just because you day you are calling the admin im going to arrest you" at 1:17 of the video.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(05-09-2016, 09:15 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Pffft, that wasent even his dupe

Not involved.
The original Cuban Minge
(05-09-2016, 09:15 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: -snip-

Not Involved. Warned.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Was there staff online all of this time and this wasn't responded to?
Accused player, you shouldn't have taken IC action when the player was building and waited for an admin to respond.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Why wait why there was shooting and backup in the garage why wait you want me to get us all killed just because wanted to build?
he could rp it out without wheelchair not so hard like real rp
(05-11-2016, 09:14 AM)בן זונה Wrote: Why wait why there was shooting and backup in the garage why wait you want me to get us all killed just because wanted to build?
he could rp it out without wheelchair not so hard like real rp

I saw no shooting. If you'd let them continue their RP or inform them and tell them to leave, they would've just been able to continue their RP in the park nearby.
What no shooting? I am telling you I had backup. and mins after that masive shooting outside the garage. you think I am lying? check it princess of dubai fought 3 man outside the garage after that
(05-11-2016, 09:09 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Was there staff online all of this time and this wasn't responded to?
Accused player, you shouldn't have taken IC action when the player was building and waited for an admin to respond.

Yes i did call an admin and they never responded with the situation, i never heard a shooting either.
The original Cuban Minge
Yes. After that. You could've handled the situation much better.
However, being in the Nexus Garage is trespassing.
The situation could've been dealt with better from both sides. It was clear that you needed a staff member on the spot to help clear things out.

With that being said, accused user is warned for slight fail RP, but it's not enough to suspend him for.

Case closed.