br on IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Name of player:IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51824778

Time in GMT: about 7pm east time

Server: V33x

Summary:well me and my friend were role playing him as my son and me as his dad,
I was roleplaying teaching him how to ride a bike the bike slides to the garage and we still roleplay
it out as he broke his leg i try and get a wheelchair and roleplay my way out when this Sru comes
out of no where says to get out i told him we were not trespassing that i needed to help my son his
injured he just said i dont care and spawned a dupe about us and basicly ruined our passive rp.
he also was fail rping as if an Sru seen a kid with a broken leg he doesnt just kick him out not caring.
He also took an ooc arguement and arrested me for it, as in the video you me saying dude just shut up
he said oh ok and cuffs me.
Next in the video you can see when he arrests me he asked my friend (son) to get out or does he have to
kill him or something. This player has very basic knowledge of the rules and ignores when other players
try and explain them to him. He has no knowledge of how to roleplay.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pzggYc6...e=youtu.be
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
You didnt told me he rode a bike .
That was when a dictator ruled
The dictator didnt care about your "son's brolen legs"
You disrespected me in character
You were tresspassing + dictator = he didnt care
After you got arrested I "took care" of your "son".
Its all about role play right?
I asked nicely but you didnt listen
No. You dont say get out and when i say out of character that i am doing a roleplay that he was injured you dont place down a wall that breaks the roleplay. That is called powergaming.
We were roleplaying way before you came out and started freaking out on me. Even tho i said multiple times there was a kid injured and you metagamed and said he wasnt injured.
Me roleplaying as if i was getting my kid out of there with a wheelchair was not bothering you or the dictator. You never even asked him about it so dont bring him into this, you took matters into your own hands and you arrested me for an ooc reason.
And yes it was an ooc reason because we constantly kept talking about roleplay and out of character things, you even said in the video you were arresting me because i said i was calling the admin.
The original Cuban Minge
no no you build there and could rp away like carrying him to a safer zone, you saw that I said that there was backup called in jails?
But you kept building your chair , you disrespected me ic and that why you got arrested. I got orders
You want me to stop rping in "my" area because you need to build your rp?
Do you have evidence of it being placed down while you were there Georgy? Because what I see in the video is you violating FearRP.

As for IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, you did state that you were arresting him because he is calling an admin.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-09-2016, 06:47 PM)Hitman Wrote: Do you have evidence of it being placed down while you were there Georgy? Because what I see in the video is you violating FearRP.

As for IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, you did state that you were arresting him because he is calling an admin.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

The logs can show that he placed the dupe to get us out, and wasnt really fear rp as the whole conversation was basicly ooc.
The original Cuban Minge
Besides if you litsen to the video multiple times he said that it doesnt matter that he spawned the dupe around us.
The original Cuban Minge
(05-09-2016, 06:47 PM)Hitman Wrote: Do you have evidence of it being placed down while you were there Georgy? Because what I see in the video is you violating FearRP.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

show me on the video that I arrested him because he was calling an admin. he can call an admin in the jail.
(05-09-2016, 08:16 PM)בן זונה Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

show me on the video that I arrested him because he was calling an admin. he can call an admin in the jail.

1:27

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-09-2016, 08:55 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 08:16 PM)בן זונה Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

1:27

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

clearly you dont know me and that fine
the "are you gonna all the admin" was to show him that idc and there is no point or in other words mocked him.
Cant you see that I already wanted to arrest him but I took the time, but than I had enough talking and took the action
fancy words