br on [FL:RP]PerfectionOfReligionYT
The officer took his weapon out first anyway.
As i said. I was in a distance that a melee weapon wouldnt have been fear rp. So i took mine aswell.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
he had a asp baton he did not have a gun out, second my ping does not give you a reason to break fear rp and taze me. third when i have someone under fear rp you dont come and taze me.
The original Cuban Minge
(04-26-2016, 02:29 AM)Georgy Wrote: he had a asp baton he did not have a gun out, second my ping does not give you a reason to break fear rp and taze me. third when i have someone under fear rp you dont come and taze me.

when i arrived he had a gun, a normal pistol pointed at you, you can't prove otherwise, and i said taht it was MY ping, not yours, i already had FearRP on you earlier when i came in
you cant prove he had a pistol either. All the video proofs i have someone under fear rp and you came in and tazed me.
The original Cuban Minge
All the proof you had is not proof enough to prove rule break comitted by the other player.

The burden of proof falls on the accuser. On top of that, I can only assume the best of players unless proven otherwise.

Because of the reasons listed above, this player report is now denied.