br on [FL:RP]PerfectionOfReligionYT
Name of player:[FL:RP]PerfectionOfReligionYT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82507617

Time in GMT: 2:23 pm Est 

Server: V2d

Summary:basicly i was arguing with this officer (ooc argument) and he decides to take IC actions as he took out his weapon on me, i then take out mine, as the argument follows he puts his weapon away and i have my weapon at him. this other officer walks next to em with a tazer and after many times that i told him to back off or i would kill the officer he kept on and tazed me.

Evidence:
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
you didn't say that you would kill the officer, secondly you had no reason to pull out your weapon anyways, also pulling out a weapon after he pulls out a weapon is considered FearRP breakage.

As also seen in the video you had your black jack down, you were holding a blunt object ( can't kill ) to an officer's head, i had my gun out before you had your blackjack out, this is not FearRP breakage, where that you are the one who broke FearRP first, when i arrived at the scene you didn't have a weapon on you and the officer already had his weapon out, i pulled out mine, to assist in the possible arrest.
The video starts a little late.

Do you perhaps have video evidence that leads up to this? From the video it isn't really clear who put up the weapon first.
(04-25-2016, 09:37 PM)Avgar Wrote: The video starts a little late.

Do you perhaps have video evidence that leads up to this? From the video it isn't really clear who put up the weapon first.

he does have other parts i think, however i think he won't post them because he insulted the other officer OOC.
No i do not have another video as i started recording when the officer wouldnt back off, second kimo you are not involved in any way. I was in reasonable distance of the officer for him pulling out a baton and not being fear rp on me. I told the officer to back off if i have a weapon on someone i shouldnt tell the officer i am going to kill him for him to back off.
The original Cuban Minge
And kimo stop thinking and stop posting in this thread. You are not involved.
The original Cuban Minge
i am Perfection of religion, i had this name because that's the meaning of my IRL name.
you also still don't have any sufficient evidence on me.
well then, it shows perfectly me having a cop under fear rp (which he was following) then you came and tazed me ignoring i could easily have hit him and killed him.
The original Cuban Minge
i was called there for assistance, he had his gun out on you, and you only had a blackjack,and when i saw your blackjack appear in your hands i knew what was happening and that you were assaulting that officer, who had a gun and you only had a blackjack, so i moved in to assist and put you down, and for some reason the officer put away his gun for no reason at all, so i tazed you because you only had a blackjack against a tazer that puts a person out in seconds, you also were looking away ( in my screen ) when i tazed you ( i had a crazy ping of 991 or something )

I will also be away for sleep, maybe.