Nuka and Disabled deer
(04-17-2016, 12:58 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Saying "suck my shit" isn't an insult at all - saying "you're a prick" would be an insult.

You don't need to cry to big brother admin as soon as someone jokingly puts a swear word in OOC - considering it wasn't even to you in the first place, you have no reason to feel insulted or disrespected, and trying to make out like you do feel insulted is the most pathetic and pedantic excuse to try and get me banned.

i would also like to add that i wasn't offended, Hauntex was

Suck my shit is just like Suck my dick, which is CLEARLY offensive
(04-19-2016, 04:40 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 12:58 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Saying "suck my shit" isn't an insult at all - saying "you're a prick" would be an insult.

You don't need to cry to big brother admin as soon as someone jokingly puts a swear word in OOC - considering it wasn't even to you in the first place, you have no reason to feel insulted or disrespected, and trying to make out like you do feel insulted is the most pathetic and pedantic excuse to try and get me banned.

i would also like to add that i wasn't offended, Hauntex was

Suck my shit is just like Suck my ***, which is CLEARLY offensive

I honestly couldn't care less if Hauntex was offended - maybe you should suck it up and stop crying over something so meaningless.

The rule states player disrespect, now considering it was a message meant for Nuka, if he doesn't feel disrespected then I haven't broken the rule.

Also, can I add - you were doing criminal aggressive RP, and you were being burgled in the first load of evidence.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
When replying to a report you posted Kimo I would expect you to maintain some level of professionalism but it seems you have resorted to using terms such as "m8" and typing messages in all caps. right now it appears you have uploaded this out of spite and replied with nothing but anger and are having difficulty constructing a detailed and cohesive argument as to why they should be "banned" as you state as your only goal for Nuka.

Word of advice, chill. I'll handle the case by the end of the day.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(04-19-2016, 05:15 PM)Hitman Wrote: When replying to a report you posted Kimo I would expect you to maintain some level of professionalism but it seems you have resorted to using terms such as "m8" and typing messages in all caps. right now it appears you have uploaded this out of spite and replied with nothing but anger and are having difficulty constructing a detailed and cohesive argument as to why they should be "banned" as you state as your only goal for Nuka.

Word of advice, chill. I'll handle the case by the end of the day.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

it's actually because i posted a BR on nuka before, but i had no sufficient evidence and he started making some mean jokes like " oh look! it's the blood artist" and also my goal isn't just Nuka, it's Grunt too, Disabled doesn't really deserve a ban, since all what he did was player disrespect.

i do apologize for the couple of replies that had anger or full caps in them

( they really were just a couple of them)

Also I am not a MODERATOR or AN ADMIN so that i need to be professional when i reply to something

i am just a normal 14 y/o member
REPLY TO: aDisabledDeer

the first load of evidence had nuka hitting hauntex with a baton AFTER hauntex paid him the 500

also can i add - that i hadn't even started my RP? i was just about to start it but you guys just showed up.
(04-19-2016, 07:54 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: REPLY TO: aDisabledDeer

the first load of evidence had nuka hitting hauntex with a baton AFTER hauntex paid him the 500

also can i add - that i hadn't even started my RP? i was just about to start it but you guys just showed up.

If I remember correctly, Hauntex started saying stuff to us as we left so Nuka went back to teach him a lesson - he didn't kill him, just roughed him up.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Hauntex did indeed start insulting me over microphone.

So kimo, you are stating that the reason you are so angry at me, is because you posted an invalid BR on me before and it got denied? That seems like a great reason to have me banned.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-19-2016, 07:51 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: Also I am not a MODERATOR or AN ADMIN so that i need to be professional when i reply to something

It does help though
first off: Hauntex doesn't have a mic

Secondly: i remember exactly what he said: "At least i can afford it" ( which was directed at me after we got mugged in our own apartment)

third and final thing: It was valid, however i just didn't have enough evidence, like what sour of a police sergeant would shoot a man for PUNCHING another man? this is also getting off topic here, i just stated it to hitman so that
(04-19-2016, 11:21 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: first off: Hauntex doesn't have a mic

Secondly: i remember exactly what he said: "At least i can afford it" ( which was directed at me after we got mugged in our own apartment)

third and final thing: It was valid, however i just didn't have enough evidence, like what sour of a police sergeant would shoot a man for PUNCHING another man? this is also getting off topic here, i just stated it to hitman so that

ok
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor