Nuka and Disabled deer
Name of player: Nuka, A Disabled deer

SteamID:  in evidence

Time in GMT: 20 minutes ago, wit the random raid recordd by bacunt 10 minutes ago

Server: V2D

Summary: so me and bacunt we doing a Scarface RP, were will will deal the yeyo and what not, so i was introducing Bacunt to my home in the slums where when i opened the door to let bacunt in Nuka and disabled deer got in, mugged the both of us and hit Bacunt a few times in his head AFTER he paid them, and while i was talking to bacunt about it the door was molotoved behind me, after i closed it like WTF! why would you molotov us after paying you? directly at my door? also about 10 minutes later i think disabled came in and blew my door off with his shotgun, i didn't place anything down yet by that time.i was still uploading the images to imgur where i got killed by Deer after he randomly raided, Bacunt recorded it though.

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/a/LD2GZ
So you have pictures of:
a man with a gun
a man with a stick
a fire outside your door

10/10 proves everything
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-16-2016, 05:38 PM)Nuka Wrote: So you have pictures of:
a man with a gun
a man with a stick
a fire outside your door

10/10 proves everything

so wait, are you Denying that disabled deer hit Bacunt a couple of times with deer's baton? 

you know that lying in the courthouse ends up with a huge punishment? i am sure the admins will see the logs and confirm that Bacunt was hit.
Admins can look at the damage logs because I think you're telling porkies Kimo
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(04-16-2016, 05:51 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Admins can look at the damage logs because I think you're telling porkies Kimo

i ain't lying. i remember you gitting Bacunt with the ASP baton
(04-16-2016, 05:54 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 05:51 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Admins can look at the damage logs because I think you're telling porkies Kimo

i ain't lying. i remember you gitting Bacunt with the ASP baton

I think you're lying mate
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
also insulting in OOC chat: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...461D9BC67/
actually, it was nuka that was hitting Bacunt. sorry for the confusion
also video evidence of the later random raid is being uploaded in 55 minutes
I haven't denied anything, LITERALLY just described your photos.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor