Nuka and Disabled deer
Like I have said, the shotgun can't blow off the slums doors.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-17-2016, 08:46 AM)Nuka Wrote: Like I have said, the shotgun can't blow off the slums doors.

THEN HOW THE FUCK WAS THE DOOR BLOWN OFF? IT'S THERE IN THE VIDEO!
Calm it bruh, it's just a game
Nuka
(04-17-2016, 09:20 AM)Nuka Wrote: Calm it bruh, it's just a game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

On topic, let's just hang fire whilst the staff team review this.
is anybody ever gonna take this shit seriously?
Saying "suck my shit" isn't an insult at all - saying "you're a prick" would be an insult.

You don't need to cry to big brother admin as soon as someone jokingly puts a swear word in OOC - considering it wasn't even to you in the first place, you have no reason to feel insulted or disrespected, and trying to make out like you do feel insulted is the most pathetic and pedantic excuse to try and get me banned.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(04-17-2016, 12:01 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: is anybody ever gonna take this shit seriously?

No. Unfortunately, some people have bigger problems in their lives than getting shot at in a video game. I appreciate you are annoyed but this isn't really something to worry about.
Nuka
I like to see justice

and would also like to see you get banned Nuka
(04-17-2016, 06:11 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: I like to see justice

and would also like to see you get banned Nuka

So because you'd like to see Nuka banned, you think it's okay to give inconsistent statements, and try your hardest to pick up the minutest details and make them bigger than they are?
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
my Statements have been Consistent ever since the video was uploaded