Nuka and Disabled deer
IT did BLOW UP! it didn't blow up corrctly, it just popped off, then the guy kept shooting at it till it finally fell down, i find you lying Deer
(04-16-2016, 06:48 PM)Hauntex Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 06:46 PM)Nuka Wrote: Shotguns can't blow down slums doors.

The door was still blown down, by what sounded like a shotgun.

Your evidence is shaky, most of your claims are wrong, and your statements are inconsistent.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(04-16-2016, 06:50 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: IT did BLOW UP! it didn't blow up corrctly, it just popped off, then the guy kept shooting at it till it finally fell down, i find you lying Deer

I'd love to see your response when the admin checks the logs and finds that all of your claims against me are wrong.

If only I could see your face.
what blew it down then? the wind? lel
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-16-2016, 06:43 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 06:37 PM)Hauntex Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 06:31 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: 'Suck my shit' isn't insulting, it wasn't directed towards anybody, was simply just stating it to Nuka.
Now saying 'You're a prick' would be insulting.

You said it shortly after I said the raid thing, therefore I'd see it as an insult, due to the current situation.

Look at the picture again mate, Nuka says "ain't done shit" and I respond to him saying "Suck my shit".

No insulting done there.

Oh okay.
hauntex didn't see it, but i did, one of you guys kept shooting the door till it finally popped off, at first i was like " these doors can't be blown away ye cunts!(IC)" then when i saw the door shaking i knew that there was something wrong, the door fell down because the dude was trying to get it out of his way by spamming it with shotgun shells, then a mechanic came in and i was like " how the f..... dude you are a mechanic you can't raid us" and before i was about to instruct him to leave i got killed with a one hit kill weapon which wasn't a shotgun, which means one guy blew the door off, while the other killed me, which most likely was an AWP. also if the doors didn't pop off or blow away, then how did you get in? or peak inside? you are still lying m8, with no evidence to back you up, and while we wait for the videos to upload.
(04-16-2016, 07:18 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: hauntex didn't see it, but i did, one of you guys kept shooting the door till it finally popped off, at first i was like " these doors can't be blown away ye cunts!(IC)" then when i saw the door shaking i knew that there was something wrong, the door fell down because the dude was trying to get it out of his way by spamming it with shotgun shells, then a mechanic came in and i was like " how the f..... dude you are a mechanic you can't raid us" and before i was about to instruct him to leave i got killed with a one hit kill weapon which wasn't a shotgun, which means one guy blew the door off, while the other killed me, which most likely was an AWP. also if the doors didn't pop off or blow away, then how did you get in? or peak inside? you are still lying m8, with no evidence to back you up, and while we wait for the videos to upload.

I don't need evidence, the point of a player report is for you to provide the evidence against me.

At the moment they are all baseless claims which will be refuted when admins check the logs
(04-16-2016, 07:21 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 07:18 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: hauntex didn't see it, but i did, one of you guys kept shooting the door till it finally popped off, at first i was like " these doors can't be blown away ye cunts!(IC)" then when i saw the door shaking i knew that there was something wrong, the door fell down because the dude was trying to get it out of his way by spamming it with shotgun shells, then a mechanic came in and i was like " how the f..... dude you are a mechanic you can't raid us" and before i was about to instruct him to leave i got killed with a one hit kill weapon which wasn't a shotgun, which means one guy blew the door off, while the other killed me, which most likely was an AWP. also if the doors didn't pop off or blow away, then how did you get in? or peak inside? you are still lying m8, with no evidence to back you up, and while we wait for the videos to upload.

I don't need evidence, the point of a player report is for you to provide the evidence against me.

At the moment they are all baseless claims which will be refuted when admins check the logs

they will become based on the videos whih wil lbe uploaded in 5 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcGM4vgT...e=youtu.be

hey what's this?
apparently grunt is the one that killed me, while somebody else shotgunned my door and somebody wallhacked Hauntex and shot him through the wall

NOT just that, where you said "suck my shit" you weren't replying to Nuka, because both of you chatted at the same time