Nuka and Disabled deer
I support what he has been stating, I was being hit with an ASP baton, taking me down to 40 hp. After you mugged us you shot the roof, left, and threw a molotov at the door. I also have video of that, I didn't get recordings of it currently happening, but that our door is on fire. After this you two blew down our door, a mechanic walked in, we went out to look and you two were the only ones there, Deer claims he just looked inside, he was also holding a M3 Super 90, which is the only weapon of my knowledge to blow down doors. After this event, we were inside, and i was then being shot at by a wall, someone knew I was infront of the closed door, and when i went to hide, they still knew where I. I didn't get to find out who it was, as I ran upstairs. Deer then pm'ed me saying, "I have an awp.". My game froze as i were about to type, Deer had just entered the room. I am not sure, but I think that i was then shot, if i didnt force my gmod down. I possibly left in an rp situation, but my game froze and it wouldnt unfreeze.
'Suck my shit' isn't insulting, it wasn't directed towards anybody, was simply just stating it to Nuka.
Now saying 'You're a prick' would be insulting.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(04-16-2016, 06:31 PM)Hauntex Wrote: Deer claims he just looked inside, he was also holding a M3 Super 90, which is the only weapon of my knowledge to blow down doors.

Admins can check logs, I did not have an M3 - I only had an AWP equipped, and only had that equipped for quite a long time.

(04-16-2016, 06:31 PM)Hauntex Wrote: Deer then pm'ed me saying, "I have an awp.". My game froze as i were about to type, Deer had just entered the room. I am not sure, but I think that i was then shot

Admins can check logs because I walked in, said 'I have an AWP' and then left, I did not shoot you.
infact actually i alt-tabbed to go post the BR, and i froze too
(04-16-2016, 06:31 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: 'Suck my shit' isn't insulting, it wasn't directed towards anybody, was simply just stating it to Nuka.

You said it shortly after I said the raid thing, therefore I'd see it as an insult, due to the current situation.
also i got killed, while Hauntex (bacunt) isn't sure if he was killed or not, he simply had his game freeze, while i died

my death logs can be checked for the true rule breaker ( most probably nuka or Deer )
(04-16-2016, 06:37 PM)Hauntex Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 06:31 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: 'Suck my shit' isn't insulting, it wasn't directed towards anybody, was simply just stating it to Nuka.

You said it shortly after I said the raid thing, therefore I'd see it as an insult, due to the current situation.

Look at the picture again mate, Nuka says "ain't done shit" and I respond to him saying "Suck my shit".

No insulting done there.
Shotguns can't blow down slums doors.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-16-2016, 06:42 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: also i got killed, while Hauntex (bacunt) isn't sure if he was killed or not, he simply had his game freeze, while i died

my death logs can be checked for the true rule breaker ( most probably nuka or Deer )

They can and they will, and they'll see that neither me or Nuka killed you
(04-16-2016, 06:46 PM)Nuka Wrote: Shotguns can't blow down slums doors.

The door was still blown down, by what sounded like a shotgun.