Nuka and Disabled deer
Sort* not sour.
(04-19-2016, 11:21 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: i just didn't have enough evidence
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
I would like to start by thanking you for the patience with this report.

After reviewing the provided evidence and the statements, I see inconsistent stories being given from the accuser. It appears as if anything and everything is being picked out to try to escalate the accusations. It also seems as if all accusations made throughout the pages have been hastily thrown together and fail to make any accusations backed up with evidence. To address all claims of the door coming down, yes the video shows it coming down. Those doors take a lot to blow down and knock off and typically does not happen. I previously thought it could not happen but I have been proven wrong by the video.

To address the claim of insulting in OOC, saying "suck my shit" is not really an insult. If he would have "fuck you suck my shit" that would be different as that would now become a directed statement and would then become insulting in OOC.

This report is all over the place and by the looks of the scattered arguments and tone coming from the messages, it was fueled by rage and anger from a previous incident.

The only thing keeping me from making a final conclusion in this case, is at 2:21 in the video onward until 2:35. Either the person really, really knows that building or some sort of wall hack and/or aim-bot has been used.

If all of the accused can respond to explain how they knew exactly where the accuser was, that will assist the concluding of this case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(04-20-2016, 12:52 AM)Hitman Wrote: I would like to start by thanking you for the patience with this report.

After reviewing the provided evidence and the statements, I see inconsistent stories being given from the accuser. It appears as if anything and everything is being picked out to try to escalate the accusations. It also seems as if all accusations made throughout the pages have been hastily thrown together and fail to make any accusations backed up with evidence. To address all claims of the door coming down, yes the video shows it coming down. Those doors take a lot to blow down and knock off and typically does not happen. I previously thought it could not happen but I have been proven wrong by the video.

To address the claim of insulting in OOC, saying "suck my shit" is not really an insult. If he would have "fuck you suck my shit" that would be different as that would now become a directed statement and would then become insulting in OOC.

This report is all over the place and by the looks of the scattered arguments and tone coming from the messages, it was fueled by rage and anger from a previous incident.

The only thing keeping me from making a final conclusion in this case, is at 2:21 in the video onward until 2:35. Either the person really, really knows that building or some sort of wall hack and/or aim-bot has been used.

If all of the accused can respond to explain how they knew exactly where the accuser was, that will assist the concluding of this case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

i would also like to say that i am not the only accuser, if it hadn't been noticed.

Hauntex was shot at through the wall

I got killed

the reason that i am really angry is because my RP was DESTROYED when they just showed up, not just the previous BR.
(04-20-2016, 12:52 AM)Hitman Wrote: I would like to start by thanking you for the patience with this report.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

If I might just be able to respond to this quickly, as Grunt is asleep due to it being 2:20am and due to the fact that he has work tomorrow.

Grunt does not have hacks or any of those kinds of accusations that have made their way onto this thread, he heard Hauntex running around and used his knowledge of the building to guess where he was - obviously if he had wall hacks, or if he had known he was there 100%, Grunt would have shot more than twice.. He didn't even realise he had hit him until he saw the evidence presented.

Thanks for responding quickly and fairly to this storm of a report; I'm sure Grunt will respond when he has time tomorrow, but this is pretty much all he will say.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The layout of that apartment is very well known. Grunt just randomly shot however; you can see that the shots aren't localised to where the guy is in the video. If Grunt or I were using an ESP it'd be a lot more obvious.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
i would also like to say one more thing

At 3:40 you can see Grunt killing me, it might not be in the video but he shot at where i was standing. eventually killing me and just barely missing the random mechanic and Hauntex ( who recorded the video not me )

the shots seemed really deliberate, as that they were really accurate, dropping Hauntex's health to 3%
also only one of the shots missed, and it was very close, also after hauntex ran upstairs the shots stopped.

also i would like to ask: how would you know where somebody is standing by just hearing their walking? that's just stupid don't you think?

also both statements of both of the accused are different, one of them says that he heard hauntex walking, while the other is saying that he shot randomly, really?
aDisabledDeer and Nuka have basically said what I would have said, tbh I didn't know I was actually hitting you, I just thought I'd take a few pot shots and little did I know they were actually hitting you. I play quite alot of CS:GO and I have a surround sound headset so listening to footsteps and judging whereabouts you are in the building isn't really that hard. I actually thought that the wall was bullet proof anyway.

Like you say Hitman, the layout is pretty simple in the apartments where are three places where you can hide behind the boxes.
(04-20-2016, 10:29 AM)Grunt Wrote: aDisabledDeer and Nuka have basically said what I would have said, tbh I didn't know I was actually hitting you, I just thought I'd take a few pot shots and little did I know they were actually hitting you. I play quite alot of CS:GO and I have a surround sound headset so listening to footsteps and judging whereabouts you are in the building isn't really that hard. I actually thought that the wall was bullet proof anyway.

Like you say Hitman, the layout is pretty simple in the apartments where are three places where you can hide behind the boxes.

Wait, why would you do some pot shots into a wall while hearing somebody on the other side of it? even if you weren't using wallhacks then why would you do this?

this seems irrational to me.

you still did Kill me anyways later after that so.....
It may seem irrational but there currently is no rule against "wall banging."

I can see where they are coming from as this building is very commonly used for aggressive bases and it is highly probably that they know the layout very well.

Player Report: Denied

Thank you for the report,

Hitman
Fearless Administrator