[Unofficial] [Pas] [DESIGN] [Closing] DupesCo.
(04-26-2016, 06:03 PM)[FL:RP] Hunter Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hunter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104405690
Time Zone: GMT
Bans: 1 
Blacklists: 3 
Hours (Minimum 100): 476 Hours
Previous Organisation: Park Industries

Character Information

First Name: Joshua
Middle Name (optional): David
Last Name: Montano
Date of Birth: 25/1/1992
Role you are interested in: Research and development department
Describe your skills and experience (75 words minimum): My skills are i can come up with new, Unique and great ideas also i have experience in building as most of my family is a builder or used to build also i can get along with everyone at the company.

Please answer the following questions:

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
My strengths are I build to the best of my ability but if someone interrupts me when im building i kind of either do not talk at all or just tell them to go away and also i am not the best builder but by joining dupesCo. i hope i can develop some new skills.

Describe a situation where you worked in a team?
In my previous clans i have worked in teams for example when i used to work for shadow wolf corporation i developed teamwork skills.

Where do you see yourself in a Years time?
i see myself as a better and quicker builder in a years time.

How would you describe your personality?
My personality is very friendly and helpful but when wound up i get very angry.

Why would you like to join Dupes Co?
because it seems like a very good and helpful company and also friendly and it will give me a chance to learn how to build a bit more.

Why should we pick you over other candidates? (minimum of 75 words)
Because i am a very friendly and polite person to others and i can offer a ton of help to those in need and also i would like to work as a team, i am very good at that also i am a good builder and i will try to work at the best of my ability.

Congratualtions, you are Accepted
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
The following 1 user Likes ITsM4x's post:
  • Hunterr
OOC Information

Steam Name: cherrygamer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74887914
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2
Blacklists: 7
Hours (Minimum 100): 201
Previous Organisation:
None

Character Information

First Name: Dean
Middle Name (optional):
Last Name: Miller
Date of Birth: 06/03/1995
Role you are interested in: Research and development department
Describe your skills and experience (75 words minimum):
I can come up with new and unique ideas to make some beautifull new desings.

My strengths are:
- Im not giving up
- If i want me to get something (like a new desing) to get done, ill wiil getting it done.
- Im a great team player.

I haven't workt on a team in gMod yet, i worked in build and mod teams on other games and servers.

I see myself as a better builder.

Social and sometimes funny ^^

I would like to join Dupes Co because i want to improve my building skills.

Beacause i like building in a team and working together with a team, also i like to help people with there buildings/desing when they dont get it done, im a very friendly person too but still very serious when i have to get something done.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:74887914&b=13]
- = Cherrygamer | Dean Miller = -
(04-26-2016, 09:40 PM)cherrygamer Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: cherrygamer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74887914
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2
Blacklists: 7
Hours (Minimum 100): 201
Previous Organisation:
None

Character Information

First Name: Dean
Middle Name (optional):
Last Name: Miller
Date of Birth: 06/03/1995
Role you are interested in: Research and development department
I can come up with new and unique ideas to make some beautifull new desings.

My strengths are:
- Im not giving up
- If i want me to get something (like a new desing) to get done, ill wiil getting it done.
- Im a great team player.

I haven't workt on a team in gMod yet, i worked in build and mod teams on other games and servers.

I see myself as a better builder.

Social and sometimes funny ^^

I would like to join Dupes Co because i want to improve my building skills.

Beacause i like building in a team and working together with a team, also i like to help people with there buildings/desing when they dont get it done, im a very friendly person too but still very serious when i have to get something done.
Accepted, however in future please read: 
Quote:Describe your skills and experience (75 words minimum):
make sure you read where it says 75 words minimum, but this is my only warning.
OOC Information
Steam Name: Raven
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47619776
Bans: 2
Blacklists: 5
Hours (Minimum 100): 400ish
Previous Organisation: Classified

Character Information
First Name: Kristian
Middle Name: N/A
Last Name: Smith
Date of Birth: 2nd January 1990
Role you are interested in: Department of Engineering
Describe your skills and experience:
I am very qualified in engineering and have a Masters and BTEC Level 3 in Architecture. I am a hard worker, I took a course in leadership. Also I am passionate about designing and producing products from nothing but pure labour. I took an apprenticeship at Bowmer and Kirkland and learnt many skills regarding planning and construction. I am extremely above average in my educational field and feel that my skills would be put to good use working for a new and expanding international organisation.

I have a letter of recommendation linked here

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Personally I believe I have many strengths, I am a great team leader and listener, I am extremely punctual and take my job seriously. I use my time practically and always work to my best ability.

I think my only weakness would be that I do not get enough sleep because of how much time I spend on making new building designs, as I said I am extremely passionate about architecture and I hope that this will not effect my work standards.

Describe a situation where you worked in a team:
As I said previously, I took a course in leadership at the age of 16. Furthermore I studied psychology and understand how to motivate people and keep them on track. When I was at Bowmer and Kirkland I was involved in a team constructing a new office building for Santander. I was a great help according to my boss at the time and worked hard along my team.

Where do you see yourself in a years time?:
That is a very hard question, to be honest, In one years time I hope to see myself managing a large team of construction engineers. All my life I have loved to be in control and I think a team-leading job would suit me greatly.

How would you describe your personality?:
I would describe myself as kind and helpful and a great teacher. I have plenty of knowledge regarding this type of work.

Why would you like to join Dupes Co?:
I would like to join Dupes Co because, as I said before, I think I offer a lot towards your organisation. I want to move up on life and I feel that this is a great place to start.

Why should we pick you over other candidates (minimum of 75 words):
The reason I stand out compared to other candidates is for one reason only, I am unique. I am a very rare person to come across: someone who is passionate about architecture and construction and has many qualifications and experience regarding that specific sector at such a young age. I can and will offer a lot towards your company and I will make sure that I give a big impact towards it. I will make my self visible.
(04-27-2016, 09:33 PM)Raven Wrote:
OOC Information
Steam Name: Raven
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47619776
Bans: 2
Blacklists: 5
Hours (Minimum 100): 400ish
Previous Organisation: Classified

Character Information
First Name: Kristian
Middle Name: N/A
Last Name: Smith
Date of Birth: 2nd January 1990
Role you are interested in: Department of Engineering
Describe your skills and experience:
I am very qualified in engineering and have a Masters and BTEC Level 3 in Architecture. I am a hard worker, I took a course in leadership. Also I am passionate about designing and producing products from nothing but pure labour. I took an apprenticeship at Bowmer and Kirkland and learnt many skills regarding planning and construction. I am extremely above average in my educational field and feel that my skills would be put to good use working for a new and expanding international organisation.

I have a letter of recommendation linked here

What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Personally I believe I have many strengths, I am a great team leader and listener, I am extremely punctual and take my job seriously. I use my time practically and always work to my best ability.

I think my only weakness would be that I do not get enough sleep because of how much time I spend on making new building designs, as I said I am extremely passionate about architecture and I hope that this will not effect my work standards.

Describe a situation where you worked in a team:
As I said previously, I took a course in leadership at the age of 16. Furthermore I studied psychology and understand how to motivate people and keep them on track. When I was at Bowmer and Kirkland I was involved in a team constructing a new office building for Santander. I was a great help according to my boss at the time and worked hard along my team.

Where do you see yourself in a years time?:
That is a very hard question, to be honest, In one years time I hope to see myself managing a large team of construction engineers. All my life I have loved to be in control and I think a team-leading job would suit me greatly.

How would you describe your personality?:
I would describe myself as kind and helpful and a great teacher. I have plenty of knowledge regarding this type of work.

Why would you like to join Dupes Co?:
I would like to join Dupes Co because, as I said before, I think I offer a lot towards your organisation. I want to move up on life and I feel that this is a great place to start.

Why should we pick you over other candidates (minimum of 75 words):
The reason I stand out compared to other candidates is for one reason only, I am unique. I am a very rare person to come across: someone who is passionate about architecture and construction and has many qualifications and experience regarding that specific sector at such a young age. I can and will offer a lot towards your company and I will make sure that I give a big impact towards it. I will make my self visible.

Dear Mr Smith,

I would like to inform you that your application was taken under analysis. I have taken under consideration that you are a hard worker and enjoy taking control. Its my best pleasure to accept your application and welcome you into Fearless' Dupe Manufacturing company, Dupes Co.

I hope your actions within the clan will benefit the clan in a great way. Congratulations and Welcome to DupesCo.

Yours Sincerly,

Kerbal
Florianna Costello
DupesCo. Fearless Chairman
Kraven Signature Creator / Developer
[Image: 77c65f8d673980c845b2cf2067853bea.png]

Holiday House

[Image: c37a488898c41925f1785518b1fd521f.jpg][Image: 27a41a3cec2588e0d0d05b232566b582.jpg]
[Image: bb5c0daac49344f5f69073d79786579e.jpg][Image: 0da22140a02fff5c3baf2c59680242f6.jpg]

We are proud to announce that we have finished our Holiday House Dupe. We will be selling this Dupe at the price of $60,000.

Workers

Kerbal - Fearless Chairman
JoshZ - Senior Engineer
Coffee - Junior Engineer

Thank You from the DupesCo. Team!

Thanks,

Kerbal
Florianna Costello
Kraven Signatures Creater / Developer

Kimmy's Pink House

[Image: 5f50187f76d1b0a917bff8fbbba1786c.jpg][Image: 0aba8157c53893ae7f57d15212366d4e.jpg]
[Image: 817dded81c4d4472e8a7cdb7f573eeec.jpg][Image: 15bd493a1d42d12b01553ea34ffb41b2.jpg]
[Image: 7b563a1f67f3492f5138d8a27a0de9e7.jpg]

DupesCo. proudly announce, Kimmy's Pink House. This was inspired of the brilliant rp'er who had requested a Personal house. However we are now sending it on the Market for the price of $100,000.

Workers

Kerbal - Fearless Chairman
JoshZ - Senior Engineer
KimmyPanda - Engineering Apprentice

Thank You from the DupesCo. team!

Thanks,

Kerbal
Florianna Costello
Kraven Signatures Creator / Developer

Eco-Friendly Bungalow 

[Image: a8698d7c89133668a9360866a268461d.jpg][Image: f2e1d852052322fcacfd729fa489a543.jpg]
[Image: 317eae64644c24165e443854e833ab3b.jpg][Image: ef39af35269b5c1d831fe94aeac6f742.jpg]
[Image: d3527bd2dfc0a16b0309c2383e7976da.jpg][Image: 8cbb36ddcfa86d65fdb12ffd4e82f60a.jpg]

DupesCo. proudly announce, The Modern Bugalow. It is the 1st property to consist of 40 props, DupesCo. have made. We are selling this Dupe at the Price of $50,000.

Workers

JoeJoeBinks - Chief Engineering Officer

Thank You from the DupesCo. Team!

Thanks,

Kerbal
Florianna Costello
Kraven Signatures Creater / Developer
By my request the "Eco-Friendly Bungalow" has been reduced by a third in its price!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
MidgetHD Wrote:OOC Information

Steam Name: Midget
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106098209
Time Zone: GMT +1
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 4
Hours (Minimum 100): 256 (May be more)
Previous Organisation: Arcon Corporation

Character Information

First Name: David
Middle Name (optional): N/A
Last Name: Zharkov
Date of Birth: 17/08/1989
Role you are interested in: Engineering

I have built many types of buildings and mechanical objects. For a project, I tested myself to see if I could create a trailer to transport vehicles. This worked very well and could transport all vehicles I desired. I have built a few buildings before but I have built a lot more interiors than exteriors and main
shell.

I work much better with interiors although anything else will test my skills. I have a great taste in model style.

My strengths are mechanics and interior designing.
My weakness is mainly the use of complicated tools. Although I understand most.

Building a nexus build.

Where do you see yourself in a year's time? Who knows?
I can't tell the future. Hopefully working full time in this company.

Calm and polite. I do have anger issues although I have learned to try and keep it under control.

They say that when you open that door, it has more doors for you to choose. I then choose that door I feel will take me further in life. I've done a lot of jobs in my life and this is a new step for me.

I work well as a team and have built many things in the past from nexus interior to a fully working car lift. I feel although that I can bring my skills and creativity towards Dupe Co and learn more from others. I have never worked in this kind of environment so this will be a great opportunity to work in. I listen to all orders when told. I understand pretty much all tools that is offered and know my way around them.

Accepted