[Unofficial] [Pas] [DESIGN] [Closing] DupesCo.
Brick 
[Image: 77c65f8d673980c845b2cf2067853bea.png]

Quote:Dear DupesCo.,

As you may be aware of the actions I have caused Ive decided to Close down the Clan. I am deeply sorry to all my employees but the clan has gone 'tits up!'.

Any Questions please contact me on TS, Forums or Steam.

This is will be my last Post on DupesCo. 

All the best and many thanks from me to DupesCo.

Kerbal

About Us

DupesCo is a new company, specializing in mechanical engineering, architecture and ergonomic design. It was formed in 2016 by a group of freelance designers, engineers and innovators as a co-operative organisation. Here at DupesCo, we strive to innovate and create products with cutting edge technology and sublime design.

Corporate Mission

Here at DupesCo, we have three fundamental objectives which are the core components of our ethos:

• To stand at the forefront of innovation in EvoCity and Rockford's manufacturing industry.
To innovate and create new technology to improve the lives of others.
To lead and expand the aerospace, manufacturing, design and architecture sectors.

The Team

Supra - President & Managing Director
[FL:RP] Kerbal - Chairman on Fearless - Resigned

Engineering Department

[FL:RP] JoeJoeBinks - Chief Engineering Director - Resigned

JoshZ - Senior Engineer - Resigned
Raven - Senior Engineer - Resigned
Coffee - Junior Engineer - Resigned
Midget - Junior Engineer - Resigned

PR & Marketing Department

Wolfy - Marketing Director - Resigned

Puffinator301 -  PR and Marketing Consultant  - Resigned

Research & Development Department

[FL:RP] aDuckOnQuack - Chief Technology Director - Resigned

CherryGamer - Researcher and Development Technician - Resigned
Polaroidz - Researcher and Development Technician - Resigned

Interior Design Department

[FL:RP] Hunter - Interior Design Director - Resigned

Sparx - Interior Designer - Resigned

Team
Team are based upon time zones. This allows DupesCo to operate worldwide and creates a sense of community between our staff members

Team A - UTC / GMT
Team B - UTC -6
Team C - UTC +6

Services

Most of our services are oriented around our corporate mission, which include:

- Retail of blueprints or 'dupes'
- Commissioned service to create new designs.
- Research and Development of new designs, fabrications methods and materials.
- Construction and event-related services.
- Lease of resources or 'props' as part of a construction service.

If you wish to find out more or receive a quote for any of our services, please contact our head office, or send a message to Kerbal
Check out our other Forum: http://***/forums/showthread.php?tid=8660

Corporate Structure

DupesCo is a co-operative business, meaning that it is owned by it's members. All voting shares are owned by members of DupesCo and other independent co-operative societies. DupesCo is led by both a Managing Director and Chairman of the board, who are elected annually by members of the group

Careers

DupesCo is open to all inviduals with an interest in design, building, engineering, retail or who have an interest in business management.

To Apply for a role at DupesCo, please complete the application form below.

Current Vacancies

Engineering
- Chief Engineering Director
- Senior Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Design Consultant
- Engineering Apprentice

PR & Marketing
- Marketing Director
- PR and Marketing Consultant
- Sales Representative
- Sales Manager

Research and Development
- Chief Technology Director
- Research and Development Consultant
- Research and Development Technician

Interior Design Department
-Interior Design Director
-Interior Designer
-Furniture Designer
-Design Apprentice

[Image: 77c65f8d673980c845b2cf2067853bea.png]

Application Form:

Applications are to be submitted via the forum or sent to Kerbal.

OOC Information

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Time Zone:
Bans:
Blacklists:
Hours (Minimum 100):
Previous Organisation:

Character Information

First Name:
Middle Name (optional):
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
Role you are interested in:
Describe your skills and experience (75 words minimum):

Please answer the following questions:

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Describe a situation where you worked in a team?

Where do you see yourself in a Years time?

How would you describe your personality?

Why would you like to join Dupes Co?

Why should we pick you over other candidates? (minimum of 75 words)

[FL:RP] Kerbal
Florianna Cospello
Dupes Co. Fearless Chairman
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
The following 3 users Like ITsM4x's post:
  • Hitman, Stitch, MegaOmega
I have seen this on limelight...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Good Luck, Cool Idea!

But no competition between "Vantiago Villa's" Mate. We stick to Villas and shops you do bases
Yes my brother is the Chairman/ CTO of the L1melight Dupes Co and he wanted me to create a Fearless version as im on the server quite frequently.
(04-07-2016, 09:47 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Good Luck, Cool Idea!

But no competition between "Vantiago Villa's" Mate. We stick to Villas and shops you do bases

No need to worry Joe Joe we dont want any competitions and you build your Houses and we'll build our dupes.

Many regards,

Kiley Anderson
- posting as raven btw

This is literally a copy and paste of another clan on another community.

Spoiler :
[Image: e51805d27af2f828bccf97e3abe6c897.png]

Whether or not you had permission, no effort or imagination has been put into this - you even copied the thread title to almost the exact same. It probably took you 3 minutes to create this page.

Why not try the following :
- Create a new application
- Create a new slogan
- Create a new backstory/summary
- Make it your own

(04-08-2016, 10:47 AM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: - posting as raven btw

This is literally a copy and paste of another clan on another community.

Spoiler :
[Image: e51805d27af2f828bccf97e3abe6c897.png]

Whether or not you had permission, no effort or imagination has been put into this - you even copied the thread title to almost the exact same. It probably took you 3 minutes to create this page.

Why not try the following :
- Create a new application
- Create a new slogan
- Create a new backstory/summary
- Make it your own

Do you not read Paddington's posts? He said his brother is the chairman on L1melight and he wanted him to create one on Fearless. I think this is a nice effort creating an inter-community clan. So why don't you stop complaining about how he wants to run a clan. It's none of your business anyway.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • ITsM4x
(04-08-2016, 11:02 AM)Hitman Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 10:47 AM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: - SNIP -

Do you not read Paddington's posts? He said his brother is the chairman on L1melight and he wanted him to create one on Fearless. I think this is a nice effort creating an inter-community clan. So why don't you stop complaining about how he wants to run a clan. It's none of your business anyway.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I did read his post. Whether his brother gave him permission to do this or not. It doesn't change the fact he put no effort into the post. That's my only complaint. I just feel that it would show more uniquity if he actually made a slightly different version rather than an exact copy. He literally copied word for word the whole post, I feel that doesn't show much effort at all. I'm sorry I have an opinion.

(04-08-2016, 11:28 AM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I did read his post. Whether his brother gave him permission to do this or not. It doesn't change the fact he put no effort into the post. That's my only complaint. I just feel that it would show more uniquity if he actually made a slightly different version rather than an exact copy. He literally copied word for word the whole post, I feel that doesn't show much effort at all. I'm sorry I have an opinion.

It doesn't really matter if its a copy and paste, my brother and I had a discussion on Joining the two Dupes Co together on the two different communities to give a wider base on products and employees. And yes the reason I did copy it word for word is to the fact we are the same company. The same company wouldn't put two different pieces of information to tell what the Company is about, what they do and who is in the clan, first its a waste of time making a new thread with different information when there is already a post up on a different community. And also we had permission from the Chairman/ CTO of Dupes Co. L1melight to use the post as its very informative and proffesional. So in my opinion go away and moan at somebody elses clan, as we are not up for 5 years olds moaning at our company.

Your Sincerly,

[Image: QyuBDoR.png?1]

Kiley Anderson
(04-08-2016, 12:03 PM)Paddington Bear Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 11:28 AM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

It doesn't really matter if its a copy and paste, my brother and I had a discussion on Joining the two Dupes Co together on the two different communities to give a wider base on products and employees. And yes the reason I did copy it word for word is to the fact we are the same company. The same company wouldn't put two different pieces of information to tell what the Company is about, what they do and who is in the clan, first its a waste of time making a new thread with different information when there is already a post up on a different community. And also we had permission from the Chairman/ CTO of Dupes Co. L1melight to use the post as its very informative and proffesional. So in my opinion go away and moan at somebody elses clan, as we are not up for 5 years olds moaning at our company.

Your Sincerly,

[Image: QyuBDoR.png?1]

Kiley Anderson

Also adding onto my post, I didn't copy and paste it I wrote it out copying the text, which took an hour to do so there was effort