(03-31-2016, 11:38 AM)Bradlee Wrote:
Great application, love the background!
Welcome to the shipwreck!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: BlueHeartViper
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51485096
Reason to join? Need something to do on Saturday, and yarh, I wanna be a sailor of the 7 seas!
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Victor "Heart" Viper
Describe your character after the shipwreck: I was in the kitchen cutting up potatoes, yea.. I was the chef, I heard the big bang and dropped my knife and potato and quickly wen't outside "bang" again. And I blacked out...
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? I was a chef in a small business and I needed to get to another country, and I asked for the chef position on the ship.
The following 1 user Likes BlueHeartViper's post:
  • Brikaas
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] aDuckOnQuack
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70457151
Reason to join? I really like the look of the Event, I also have never done an event before. Im so stoked if i get accepted

-------------------

-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Carly 'Duck' Webb
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Traumatised 26 yr old woman, experienced medic and herbalist.
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? I was the medic on board and i also mixed bait mix for fishing due to my herbalist skills.

Thanks for reading my Application
[Image: k9cx6Tw.png?1]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Brikaas
(03-31-2016, 03:01 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote:
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:110109118
Reason to join? Because this looks like a very thrilling and unique RP which I have never witnessed before. It will also allow me to RP me and it looks like a really good way to RP with loads of people!
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Joseph "Joe Joe" Deacon
Describe your character after the shipwreck: A 31 year old man paranoid by the ongrowing threat of dying from ill-health or going crazy surrounded by people.
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? I joined the Theseus Crew because after countless amounts of hours traveling from Evocity to Canada to work at my Nuclear Power Station I decided I needed a break a chance to visit the world but not by air but on a ship. I did not want to leave work completely just work from a different perspective and area.
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Brikaas
(03-31-2016, 02:57 PM)BlueHeartViper Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 03:09 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote:
Welcome to the Shipwreck!
Good afternoon crew of the Theseus, or those who are Intrested In joining.
You can find the map In the following link that you require to download for the Event!

I hope to see you all soon!
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Yogi Bear
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114232102
Reason to join? I want to get more involved with the fearless community and also want to participate in this interesting rp!
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Nicholas Leary
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Was shifting through a large amount of netting looking for damage when a loud bang went off and water started entering his cabin. He was taken out to sea and passed out. He later washed ashore on the unknown island.
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? After finishing university for a degree he didn't want and his longtime girlfriend leaving him he was left confused with what he wanted to do with the rest of his life. He decided to embark on the ship to earn some money before sitting down at a boring desk job.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
The following 1 user Likes Amiity's post:
  • Brikaas
(03-31-2016, 03:25 PM)Yogi Bear Wrote: