[EVENT] Shipwreck Survival
Lightbulb 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC Information
You are being part of a
horrible nightmare,
A fishing ship called the
Theseuses got shipwrecked
6 years ago, you and the
rest of the Theseus crew
are now stranded on a
unknown Island.

You've already created
a small camp using some
parts of the ship.

Find resource to use, food
water and mabye other stuff
       You..Are..Not..Alone
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC Information
Welcome to the Eventors Shipwreck Event!
This event will be In the theme of surviving In the unknown, survive with the rest of the crew and stick together, find food, resource and or even weapons! 

Anything can happen on that strange Island!

Event Date:
02-04-2016 20:00 GMT+1
Event Server
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name:
SteamID:
Reason to join?
-IC Information-
Ingame Name:
Describe your character after the shipwreck:
Why did you join the Theseus Crew?

Event Jobs:
Theseus Captain [1/1]
William Waite
Theseus Crew [14/*]
Carl 'C.J.' Johnson Freeman
Norton 'NJ' Jenkins
Sarah Waite
Lee Wong
Bradlee 'Barny' Hamster
Victor 'Heart' Viper
Carly 'Duck' Webb
Joseph 'Joe Joe' Deacon
Nicholas Leary
Alexander 'Yellow' Vlad
Roxy 'Arny' Hamster
Anatoly Jakunin
Calum Lockser
Sam 'Stitch' Stitcherman
Tom Brady
Ingame jobs will be devived upon the day of the event!

Video of the map that is being used

[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 7 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • NJperry, summotion, Ratatoskrr, Xesus, DreeBott, Jonas, Yellow
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FL : DJ] summotion.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42090587
Reason to join?
The Scarp Heap Challenge isn't happening so I need some other action to be part of this Saturday. Always down for some good RP.
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Carl "C.J." Johnson Freeman
Describe your character after the shipwreck: CJ is barely holding on to his chill, pictures of his family and friends in his mind are almost completely faded, making him more and more miserable - the only real picture of his family he took with him was lost during the accident. Using his education & skills learned in the army, he manages to survive and help his shipmates through these terrible times.
Why did you join the Theseus Crew?
To get away from the pollution and noise of city life, and to left alone to think about his life (CJ's father has died recently).
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • Brikaas
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: njperry50
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67320791
Reason to join? I really enjoy survival based Role-plays and this looks like a really fun event. A very great and strong idea for a rp to do.
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Norton "NJ" Jenkins
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Norton Jenkins has been trying his best to stay positive after the Shipwreck and trying his best to contribute in hunting, forgeing and collecting water. He has been plagued with Insomnia which has caused him to feel very fatigued, paranoid and depressed. As his time on the island continues, Norton begins to get desperate after noticing the alcohol supplies are very low which he needs because he is an alcoholic. He has also been very reflective of his life he left behind back on the mainland and thinking deeply about emotional memories.

Why did you join the Theseus Crew? Norton joined the Theseus crew in search of mystery, adventure and to take a break from his broken down life. Norton had just gotten out of prison for domestic abuse and from when he was convicted he was only allowed to see his son 3 times a year. Norton was and still is a lost soul.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Brikaas
(03-30-2016, 12:56 PM)summotion Wrote: -poof-

Welcome to the Shipwreck!
(03-30-2016, 02:24 PM)Njperry50 Wrote:
Welcome to the Shipwreck!
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ghost
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79699070
Reason to join? I love events! =D
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Sarah Waite
Describe your character after the shipwreck: traumatized 
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? I joined the Theseus crew because the sea is my life! I've always loved it. I wan't to explore different places with my crew mates. Most of all, to have a bit of fun!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Brikaas
Application
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jonas
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43066753
Reason to join? Looks good, great idea.
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Lee Wong
Describe your character after the shipwreck: Traumatized
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? Back in the day of the 19's, my dad and my granddad where fishermen, and i became aswell, the sea has been my life, but i wanted to try something new, so i joined Theseus Crew, and that was a great dececion of life, untill this happend.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Brikaas
(03-30-2016, 05:43 PM)Ghost Wrote:  -poof-
Welcome to the shipwreck!
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Ghost
(03-30-2016, 06:14 PM)Jonas Wrote:
Welcome to the shipwreck!
-OOC Information-
Steam Name: BradleeDaHamsta
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677
Reason to join? I love doing survival rps I did gogsons survival and I really enjoyed it and I mean it could only get better  on a ship.
-IC Information-
Ingame Name: Bradlee 'Barny' Hamster
Describe your character after the shipwreck:  Upset about poor family helpless , Stresses , Clothes are wrecked scratches on face scars , long beard , skinny from starvation , still strong but becoming weak 
Why did you join the Theseus Crew? To venture the seas and capture fish and get money for my poor family and I have always had a dream of once becoming a captain. My dad was also I long time fisherman and told me Good things come to those who stay strong.

-Extra Information-
Background: I have been through a tuff life finding it hard to supply for my 6month old son and wife , we are quite poor and live in a country side bungalow but now we are becoming worried as we have no money but then my dream came  true! Venturing the seas on a fishing boat just like my dad but then a nightmare breaks loose I am over 2400miles away from my family stranded on a ominous island and there is no contact what so ever I am becoming worried they are suffering as well as me being stuck out here trying to keep the future of my son and wife normal I am surviving for my family. 
The following 1 user Likes Xesus's post:
  • Brikaas