Banrequest on [FL:RP] Zambie
I'll be posting an official statement about the above within the next couple of hours.

~Zambie
(03-07-2016, 12:10 AM)Xtremefighter Wrote: 2.1f<snip> I told you in Voicechat to stand still and the reason you were getting arrested. Also you ran away from my baton that also counts as fearrp

When I finally noticed you inside the building as I began to speak to Reebs about the vehicles he'd be selling in the next auction, I began to skip around trying to prevent you from minging and arresting me as I saw in your previous actions. Earlier, Agorith told me if he tries to arrest you again, holler for me. As I was skipping around, I called for help in @ saying exactly "@ agorith" and another message saying "@ help". Also, one last note, the arrest baton is not something you can use to begin a FearRP situation as there's nothing in the rules stating that. It's a similar story with the cuffs, as with the cuffs if the officer switches from gun to cuffs, the player is still under fearRP. But if you switch from your hands to your cuffs, the player isn't under fearRP. The cuffs situation is nothing different from the baton situation, if that's how it works for cuffs, why should it be different for arrest batons?

As Agorith said in his post which will be snipped below.
Quote:Posted by Agorith - 4 hours ago
He was avoiding it because I told him he wouldn't get arrested OOC, aslong as the auction was happening.
I also took you away from said situation because even though you were told off, you still came back and attempted to arrest him.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
I was purposefully avoiding you to prevent any minging from you until the official statement from the administrator was in whether or not what you were doing was okay or not. When my point was proven correctly, when he brought you from the situation and demoted you, I knew the response I had performed was correct. If Agorith had come in and unphased and said that the arrest was alright, I would have easily just complied. 

Quote:Posted by Agorith - 4 hours ago
The auction continued for over 20-30 minutes after this situation.
The bidding on 1 locker finished, the auction did not.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
You were told by an Administrator that you would not arrest anyone in the RP until the RP ended, when he told you this, Correct me if i'm wrong but I do remember lightly you insulting Agorith, and not seeming to care what his opinion was on the situation. Whilst you did wait until the locker was done selling, which was originally what Hitman said, you didn't listen to what Agorith said when he said you'd wait until the entire Auction is over. 

Quick extra comment: Obviously, Agorith teleported to me and saw what was happening. If he had seen me breaking FearRP, wouldn't have I been punished for FearRP breakage. Because, I honestly dought if I sent something so bland, he would just instantly know what was happening.

Overall, lets go over the situation again.
(Some of this information may be out of order due to the fact of me not knowing i'd need to know this in the coming hours.)
  • The President made a law against selling weapons
  • We got permits from the Vice
  • The Vice was demoted.
  • We quickly sold the two lockers with weapons, whilst half way auctioning my locker, you walked up to me with your baton out and I have had enough of your shit and said 'Fuck off, we can speak after this locker'
  • With me forgetting about the situation before, you followed me into the back without me noticing as I was in a hurry to speak to a highly valuable customer.
  • You began to disobey the Moderators orders and began to chase me with your baton.
  • I purposefully avoided you waiting for Agorith to respond to me.
  • You were tped away and demoted.
If Xtremefighter responds with an offensive response to my defense post, I request for the deciding admin to hold their decision until I respond back with another defense post.

Thank you,
~Zambie
Accused player Zambie was only following the instructions given to him by a staff member, in this case myself.
On top of that he never broke any rules to begin with since it can clearly be seen in the video provided you never pointed any form of weaponry at him, you simply ran up to him with your arrest baton.

Denied.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]