Banrequest on [FL:RP] Zambie
Name of player: [FL:RP] Zambie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46157497

Time in GMT: 0:25 GTM+1

Server: v2d

Summary: Fearrp running away from me when i want to arrest him.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxdaZ_k7ghU
-Involved-

Firstly, you did not have him under gunpoint, nor handcuffed.

Furthermore, you never switched from your gun, therefore you never had a weapon out.

Finally, as soon as you were demoted from SRU, you went Police Sergeant solely to arrest him.

I see no FearRP breakage on Zambie's end.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Reebs you are not involved in the situation.
He was avoiding it because I told him he wouldn't get arrested OOC, aslong as the auction was happening.
I also took you away from said situation because even though you were told off, you still came back and attempted to arrest him.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
(03-06-2016, 11:58 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Reebs you are not involved in the situation.

Yes, I in fact am.

I was present at the situation and I was a witness to this.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The auction was done as you can see in the video. I waited like hitman told me. I broke no rules at all.
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
Doesn't apply, it wasn't a life-threatening situation nor a weapon pointed at me.

2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
Doesn't apply, I never had a stungun or weapon pointed at me.

2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.
Doesn't apply, as I didn't draw a weapon.

2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
Doesn't apply, never had a weapon pointed at me.

2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
Never had a weapon pointed at me in the first place, so doesn't apply.

2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.
Doesn't apply, due to the fact that no weapon was included and it wasn't a life threatening situation.

None of the FearRP rules apply to this situation.

~Zambie
2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.
Doesn't apply, due to the fact that no weapon was included and it wasn't a life threatening situation. I told you in Voicechat to stand still and the reason you were getting arrested. Also you ran away from my baton that also counts as fearrp
--Involved--

First of all, you never pointed a gun at Zambie, you ran in to the garage with your arrest stick. Rule 2.1d says 'if someone switches from a gun....' 

2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

Secondly, you clearly ignored Agorith when he said in OOC multiple times to stop ruining passive RP. You decided to ignore him and came back to arrest Zambie. That is why you got teleported away and demoted.

http://imgur.com/CxeerdF
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The auction continued for over 20-30 minutes after this situation.
The bidding on 1 locker finished, the auction did not.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator