Gmod Crashes After Messing up with my settings.
(04-09-2016, 01:05 PM)Georgy Wrote: Have you tried completely removing the gmod folder? When deleting your gmod folder everything should be set to default.

Yeah I did delete every single gmod file and install new one after that but still same problem..
Have you checked the crashlogs to see where the problem is? Maybe lowering your resolutions fixes the problem as sometimes the pc shuts the software down when it has alot of lag/frozen.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
" http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?..._41C0.mdmp " Here is the link guys I couldn't able to understand what is wrong..
dont know much about this, ill see with some friends i have if i can get you help.
The original Cuban Minge
(04-09-2016, 02:33 PM)Georgy Wrote: dont know much about this, ill see with some friends i have if i can get you help.

I really appriciate your support buddy. 
I did remove my all trashy addons and still same crash.
Try unsubbing to (all) addons and only downlod the fl content you need by the website. After that go to steam folder and remove the garrysmod folder and reinstall that might help.
The original Cuban Minge
Try adding this to your command line:

Code:
-dxlevel 90

(since you most likely changed it to 80 when using Soul's launch command)

If that doesn't work, then you need to go deeper Wink

Open your registry using RegEdit and go to the following location and remove the 4000 folder:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Valve\Steam\Apps\4000
(4000 = Gmod)

Restart your computer and then launch Gmod and it will readd the 4000 registry folder with default settings.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Update : Well I did tried -dxlevel 90 and changed it back to normal after like 1 week past I just wanted to try again and it did finally work thanks for helping me out guys !
This thread can be closed right now.