Gmod Crashes After Messing up with my settings.
Well hello there I did make a stupid mistake like 1 month ago. I did change my settings same as this thread "http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7940" which was in posted in 2012 and I can't join server anymore It always crashes when I try to join. I did tried to delete and install the game but It did not worked so can I get some help ?
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP]Zedd's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(03-06-2016, 11:09 AM)[FL:RP]88 Wrote: Well hello there I did make a stupid mistake like 1 month ago. I did change my settings same as this thread "http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7940" which was in posted in 2012 and I can't join server anymore It always crashes when I try to join. I did tried to delete and install the game but It did not worked so can I get some help ?

I wouldn't know a direct fix for this, but have you tried re-installing Steam and than Garry's Mod.
What you can attempt to do Is Right Click on Garry's Mod > Properties > LOcal Files > Verify Intergrity of Game Cache

Goodluck on fixing it

~Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I did try that but it did not worked..
This seems very off, how bout just re-installing the whole game? Or at least delete all of the Fearless content pack.

Sorry if did not help,
Coollittleman
[Image: coollittleman.png]
Like what i have done? +Rep me
Here

well i had this problem to but that is because my windows was 32bit (even do the game is 32bit) i changed to 64 bit and it was fixed. Maybe you can try to delete addon folder
Do the settings from it remain? (If you still use them)
God dammit guys still same problem I did delete and install the game but again same crash.. I really need a fix. Also I did probably change the old settings .. Please help me out.
What are your launch options for gmod? (On steam)
(04-08-2016, 06:18 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: What are your launch options for gmod? (On steam)

I did not set any launch option after that case.It is blank at the moment.
Have you tried completely removing the gmod folder? When deleting your gmod folder everything should be set to default.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge