PR on Pedo Bear
Pedo Bear you seem to be constantly lying and making excuses for you breaking Fear rp. In two of the images I posted, you can see a message from the president excepting the warrant on you and you are in the bus shelter for both. If what you are saying is true, then you would have ran back out into the road and gone back into the bus shelter (Which did not happen). Wheather you were moving backwards, forwards, left or right you are still running away from someone who has a gun pointed at you.
In the image when you said that you "Were not moving" you do not have a warrant on you in that image and when you were in the bus shelter you had a warrant on you, which means you did a ring around the bus shelter breaking fear rp by running away and you then ran inside the bus shelter. So what you just said about you "Moving out of the road" Is not true. That is blatantly clear. Unless you have proof that you were indeed moving out of the road, stop providing false info.
unless its a video you cannot tell if im going forwards or backwards meaning the evidence is good enough?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
--Involved--

I was one of the officers who was watching the event.

If my opinion means anything, he was in fact breaking FearRP. However, I cannot prove that as I do not have evidence because I didn't save the event.
The Images may not show what direction you are moving in but they all show you in different places of the area which means that you had moved and in all three of them, my gun is clearly pointed at you. This seems all to obvious to me. I'm not even going to bring up the excuse of you "Moving out of the road".
(02-27-2016, 05:18 PM)Care Bears Wrote: ---Not Involved---

Just to let you know this is poor evidence. However a flight club normally involves you buying a certain area to do either illegal or legal fight clubs. And also it seems that Pedo Bear was trying to make his way of the road in the pictures above so he didn't get hit by a Vehicle, like a normal person would do. He was not braking Fear rp in my opinion, and if he was in future put a video up or some more pictures of him running away from you.

Thanks

Not involved, -User warned.
All I can see from the evidence provided is that he is in fact moving off of the road towards a safer position where he then stood still, respecting FearRP.
Denied due to evidence not being sufficient.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]