PR on Pedo Bear
Name of Player: Pedo Bear

Steam ID: 0:1:70457151

Time in GMT: This happened at about 12:55 am roughly

Server: v2d

Summary: Pedo bear and a few other people had been running around doing a "Fight club" rp which to them I think it means run around and attack people with baseball bats and knifes. Pedo Bear had assaulted someone by punching them and an officer tased and handcuffed him but he then ran off somewhere which is when I intervened. I got a warrant on her and whilst I was waiting for the warrant she started to run away from me whilst I had a gun pointed at her.

Evidence
http://steamcommunity.com/id/njperry50/s...6695896117

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=633621412
i was not running away i was simply moving off the road. + the second one im not even moving

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
also the laws stated we could have melee weapons in self defense and i was provoked therefore i used the melee weapon, i dont see your problem?

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
---Not Involved---

Just to let you know this is poor evidence. However a flight club normally involves you buying a certain area to do either illegal or legal fight clubs. And also it seems that Pedo Bear was trying to make his way of the road in the pictures above so he didn't get hit by a Vehicle, like a normal person would do. He was not braking Fear rp in my opinion, and if he was in future put a video up or some more pictures of him running away from you.

Thanks
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
"also the laws stated we could have melee weapons in self defense and i was provoked therefore i used the melee weapon, i dont see your problem?" - Stated Pedo

If the law stated that they could have melee weapons for self defence, it is allowed that Pedo can defend him self if he was being provoked.
Even if those excuses were true, that still does not mean you can run away from someone who has you at gunpoint regardless if you were in the road or not. In the screenshot where you apparently weren't moving you had your back turned towards me as you were walking/running away.
I suggest you stop lying and trying to cover for him. It's just an unfortunate circumstance that I had to use the way to gather evidence that I did. When someone is not running away and obiding by the Fear rp rule, most of the times they are facing towards me and not looking away. Also, if you look in both images the second one shows pedo Bear without a warrant and the first image shows pedo Bear with a warrant which means he moved in that time and both of those times I had a weapon on you. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/njperry50/s...6696630911

If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing in this one too?

Also Care bears for "poor evidence", that is a pretty detailed statement of what happened am I right?
As you shown me the last image i now understand, but as before make sure you have put your evidence all at the top than finally giving the rest of the evidence out.

Thanks
You are out of the road and are still running while you are in the bus shelter. If you were so adamant about getting out of the road why in the latest image I posted are you seen running towards the road again even though you are out of the road. In two of the images displays the president answering the warrant via radio which means you had moved in that time.
I was running backwards in that moment of time.. so im still getting out of the road...