PR: [FL:RP] Reebs
(02-25-2016, 02:28 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 01:38 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 12:44 AM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 12:18 AM)Hitman Wrote: I am curious as to why your video is only 30 seconds Reebs. Getting the last few minutes of gameplay should not have been an issue since you use Shadow Play.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Thank you for your input, Hitman.

What hitman said, combined with the fact that 30 (ish) minutes before this, you had been recording. Makes it even more suspicous.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the delayed reply. 

Secondly, yes that is true, Hitman, I do use Shadowplay however I delete the clip off of my computer after I upload it to You Tube and it has processed to save storage space on my computer (as I believe I am running low because I have too much stuff downloaded), which is why I could not find it last night. A 5 minute Shadowplay Video (what I have it set to save) takes up 1.9GB storage on my computer, according to the NVIDIA GeeForce Experience application (where Shadowplay is launched from). 

Lastly, I trim the video using the YouTube Video Editor and cut to the important parts. I had cut out a little too much and tried to recover the clip to no avail.

Replies from this point forward may also be a bit delayed as I am currently at school.

That is complete bullshit. I have a video that is around 36 minutes, and that is 3,68 GB (Recorded with ShadowPlay.)

Then again Random, we have  different computers, so yours is bound to be different from mine.
So you can not provide any more footage in your defense?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-25-2016, 02:40 PM)Hitman Wrote: So you can not provide any more footage in your defense?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

That is correct, however what I posted should be sufficient evidence as Random had stated that I could clearly see him as an SRU, that his name showed in color on my end, when it in fact did not.

I believe this case is simply mistaken identity on my end and a lack of communication on both mine and Random Gamers ends.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I never said that you could see my name red, I just said you can clearly see me as SRU.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-25-2016, 05:29 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: I never said that you could see my name red, I just said you can clearly see me as SRU.

Well, I could not. You may have been able to in the video, however I was not, neither ingame nor on the video, on any of the multiple devices (laptop, desktop computer [in the school], iPad, iPhone) that I watched the video on. 

Tell me something quickly, do you by any chance have your brightness up all the way? 
I do not as it is usually quite dark in the room that I play on in order to not strain my eyes.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

I do not, no.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Just out of curiosity Reebs, what resolution do you play on?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-25-2016, 10:09 PM)Hitman Wrote: Just out of curiosity Reebs, what resolution do you play on?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Off the top of my head, I can't remember however I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Why do you ask?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

You appear to be having trouble in finding your game resolution. Let me assist you in the matter.

Firstly, you may want to open your Garry's mod. Once on the menu shown below, click 'Options'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 9C228952CF30167A58964576C3CFF31B0F910B32]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you're on the options menu, you will now be able to click the 'Video' tab within the menu as shown below.
[Image: 857CFA33106E239AB754B9E135F14A95872F6BD6]
This final step will reveal what Resolution your current hl2.exe program is running at. For example:
[Image: F52E319332089074B6ECC34A2EC7F39E46C7E82C]

Thank you for your co-operation,

AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(02-25-2016, 11:37 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: -SNIP-

Thank you for your assistance, Awestruck.

The resolution of my monitor is 1366x768.
The resolution that I play Garry's Mod on is 1360x768.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran