PR: [FL:RP] Reebs
Name of player: [FL:RP] Reebs

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:63442895

Time in GMT: 22.20

Server: V2D

Summary: We were raiding a base, thats when Reebs sprayed me down. Reebs shot multiple bullets in me while we both were SRU, without hesitating. (Aka, Team-kill) 

Evidence: 

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
It was a case of Mistaken Identity.

I had thought that you were the defending party and opened fire believing so.

As you can see in your video, it was dark where you were located so I could not tell who you were, nor what team you were on, and I apologize for killing you. For all I knew, you could have been part of the defending party tabbed out, AFK, or similar. Again, I apologize for killing you based on that assumption.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(02-24-2016, 10:31 PM)Reebs Wrote: It was a case of Mistaken Identity.

As you can see in your video, it was dark where you were located so I could not tell who you were, nor what team you were on, and I apologize for killing you. For all I knew, you could have been part of the defending party tabbed out, AFK, or similar. Again, I apologize for killing you based on that assumption.

Aiming at me displays my name in color, you should have known.
(02-24-2016, 10:36 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

I was too far away for that to be displayed. I have video evidence to prove this that can be uploaded upon request.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(02-24-2016, 10:44 PM)Reebs Wrote:

I was too far away for that to be displayed. I have video evidence to prove this that can be uploaded upon request.

You should then have evidence of me using my ramstick to get in to the base.. Right?
(02-24-2016, 10:49 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 10:44 PM)Reebs Wrote:

You should then have evidence of me using my ramstick to get in to the base.. Right?

I will review the footage I have then upload it as soon as it is done.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Video Evidence is uploading to YouTube now and should be available later this evening.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Here is the video evidence of the teamkill:

As you can see, I can not see your name, occupation or player model as it was dark and the SRU model is not visible from my point of view. I had thought I saw something moving where you were, and to my knowledge, you had not breached the wall yet and were about to breach with us (Awestruck and myself).

Again, I apologize for killing you in this scenario as it was in fact a case of Mistaken Identity.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(02-24-2016, 11:23 PM)Reebs Wrote: Here is the video evidence of the teamkill:

As you can see, I can not see your name, occupation or player model as it was dark and the SRU model is not visible from my point of view. I had thought I saw something moving where you were, and to my knowledge, you had not breached the wall yet and were about to breach with us.

Again, I apologize for killing you in this scenario as it was in fact a case of Mistaken Identity.

I could easily see that was an SRU, and that is with bad video quality. From your actual POV, IG, that must have been even easier to see, and besides, if you could not see me with you, how could you possibly think that I was with you?

Here is video proof, of you seeing me go in to the base. https://gyazo.com/55a7c906b0d6e2f6e6fa7444577bbb02
(02-24-2016, 11:32 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 11:23 PM)Reebs Wrote: Here is the video evidence of the teamkill:

As you can see, I can not see your name, occupation or player model as it was dark and the SRU model is not visible from my point of view. I had thought I saw something moving where you were, and to my knowledge, you had not breached the wall yet and were about to breach with us.

I could easily see that was an SRU, and that is with bad video quality. From your actual POV, IG, that must have been even easier to see, and besides, if you could not see me with you, how could you possibly think that I was with you?

Here is video proof, of you seeing me go in to the base. https://gyazo.com/55a7c906b0d6e2f6e6fa7444577bbb02

I don't see how that proves that I saw you go into the base.

EDIT: Ok, after viewing this a few times, I can just barely see myself running on the side of the screen, however I believe I am turned facing the Slums Garage running toward it that way.

Furthermore, I could not easily see that you were SRU in-game, nor in the footage.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran