PR: [FL:RP] Reebs
(02-24-2016, 11:35 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 11:32 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 11:23 PM)Reebs Wrote: Here is the video evidence of the teamkill:

As you can see, I can not see your name, occupation or player model as it was dark and the SRU model is not visible from my point of view. I had thought I saw something moving where you were, and to my knowledge, you had not breached the wall yet and were about to breach with us.

Again, I apologize for killing you in this scenario as it was in fact a case of Mistaken Identity.

I could easily see that was an SRU, and that is with bad video quality. From your actual POV, IG, that must have been even easier to see, and besides, if you could not see me with you, how could you possibly think that I was with you?

Here is video proof, of you seeing me go in to the base. https://gyazo.com/55a7c906b0d6e2f6e6fa7444577bbb02

I dont see how that proves that I saw you go into the base.

Furthermore, I could not easily see that you were SRU in-game, nor in the footage.

You can clearly see you, looking at me while im going inside of the base. If not, may you upload the whole situation of this, from you POV?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-24-2016, 11:37 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

As you can see, I can not see your name, occupation or player model as it was dark and the SRU model is not visible from my point of view. I had thought I saw something moving where you were, and to my knowledge, you had not breached the wall yet and were about to breach with us.

Again, I apologize for killing you in this scenario as it was in fact a case of Mistaken Identity.

I could easily see that was an SRU, and that is with bad video quality. From your actual POV, IG, that must have been even easier to see, and besides, if you could not see me with you, how could you possibly think that I was with you?

Here is video proof, of you seeing me go in to the base. https://gyazo.com/55a7c906b0d6e2f6e6fa7444577bbb02

Furthermore, I could not easily see that you were SRU in-game, nor in the footage.

You can clearly see you, looking at me while im going inside of the base. If not, may you upload the whole situation of this, from you POV?

I do not believe I was looking right at you as the quality of the footage is not the best. This is, unfortunately all the footage of the event I have.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(02-24-2016, 11:42 PM)Reebs Wrote:

I do not believe I was looking right at you as the quality of the footage is not the best. This is, unfortunately all the footage of the event I have.

You started recording 2 secs before you shot me? That seems a little suspicious, as you recorded a PR on me, where you had footage perfectly fine. You seem to bw recording at the 'perfect' moments.
(02-24-2016, 11:45 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 11:42 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 11:32 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: I could easily see that was an SRU, and that is with bad video quality. From your actual POV, IG, that must have been even easier to see, and besides, if you could not see me with you, how could you possibly think that I was with you?

You started recording 2 secs before you shot me? That seems a little suspicious, as you recorded a PR on me, where you had footage perfectly fine. You seem to bw recording at the 'perfect' moments.

I don't see why you are suspicious. This was at least all of the evidence I could find of the situation, and I will double check to see if I do in fact have more.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

After checking my folders, I could not find any more evidence. I apologize for the inconvenience.

This will also be my last reply for the night, unfortunately as I need to leave and won't be back until late tonight.

Once again, I apologize for killing you in this scenario.

Have a good night,
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(02-25-2016, 12:12 AM)Reebs Wrote: After checking my folders, I could not find any more evidence. I apologize for the inconvenience.

This will also be my last reply for the night, unfortunately as I need to leave and won't be back until late tonight.

Once again, I apologize for killing you in this scenario.

Have a good night,

Coming from a NEUTRAL point of view and Involved in the raid shown.

I don't understand why you would just suddenly start recording right before you killed RandomGamer. You must've had a recording from before he was killed. This recording is vital in this case and can prove your innocence if it truly was a mistake.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I am curious as to why your video is only 30 seconds Reebs. Getting the last few minutes of gameplay should not have been an issue since you use Shadow Play.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-25-2016, 12:18 AM)Hitman Wrote: I am curious as to why your video is only 30 seconds Reebs. Getting the last few minutes of gameplay should not have been an issue since you use Shadow Play.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Thank you for your input, Hitman.

What hitman said, combined with the fact that 30 (ish) minutes before this, you had been recording. Makes it even more suspicous.
(02-25-2016, 12:44 AM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 12:18 AM)Hitman Wrote: I am curious as to why your video is only 30 seconds Reebs. Getting the last few minutes of gameplay should not have been an issue since you use Shadow Play.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

What hitman said, combined with the fact that 30 (ish) minutes before this, you had been recording. Makes it even more suspicous.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the delayed reply. 

Secondly, yes that is true, Hitman, I do use Shadowplay however I delete the clip off of my computer after I upload it to You Tube and it has processed to save storage space on my computer (as I believe I am running low because I have too much stuff downloaded), which is why I could not find it last night. A 5 minute Shadowplay Video (what I have it set to save) takes up 1.9GB storage on my computer, according to the NVIDIA GeeForce Experience application (where Shadowplay is launched from). 

Lastly, I trim the video using the YouTube Video Editor and cut to the important parts. I had cut out a little too much and tried to recover the clip to no avail.

Replies from this point forward may also be a bit delayed as I am currently at school.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(02-25-2016, 01:38 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 12:44 AM)Random Gamer Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the delayed reply. 

Secondly, yes that is true, Hitman, I do use Shadowplay however I delete the clip off of my computer after I upload it to You Tube and it has processed to save storage space on my computer (as I believe I am running low because I have too much stuff downloaded), which is why I could not find it last night. A 5 minute Shadowplay Video (what I have it set to save) takes up 1.9GB storage on my computer, according to the NVIDIA GeeForce Experience application (where Shadowplay is launched from). 

Lastly, I trim the video using the YouTube Video Editor and cut to the important parts. I had cut out a little too much and tried to recover the clip to no avail.

Replies from this point forward may also be a bit delayed as I am currently at school.

That is complete bullshit. I have a video that is around 36 minutes, and that is 3,68 GB (Recorded with ShadowPlay.) (May I remind you, lying in the courthouse is against forum rules..)