Report: [Mx] RandomGamer
(02-22-2016, 12:53 AM)Avgar Wrote: Random Gamer was not under FearRP from the people he was shooting, but came under FearRP when he got a gun pointed to the back of his head.

It's a known situation that if someone manages to sneak upon you from the back and aim their gun at you, you are then placed under FearRP.

Whether the man was 'insane' or not, does not matter, in Fearless you fear for your life regardless.

This is a semi serious RP server though, and not Serious, or Ultra Serious, and so on. Not everything situation is the same on this server, as it would be IRL.

And the Insane part was in my job name, because of an RP that we did.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Alright, so to get this straight, in your opinion, FearRP did not apply because you were actively shooting someone else? Or is there another reason?
No, and yes. FearRP is off as soon as shots are fired, right. As you can see in the video, MULTIPLE shots were fired, before Reebs confronted me, aswell as after Reebs had stepped out of his vehicle.
(02-22-2016, 01:06 AM)Random Gamer Wrote: No, and yes. FearRP is off as soon as shots are fired, right. As you can see in the video, MULTIPLE shots were fired, before Reebs confronted me, aswell as after Reebs had stepped out of his vehicle.

However that still does not change the fact that I had my weapon pointed at you while I was behind you, therefore, as Avgar said, placing you under FearRP.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(02-22-2016, 01:04 AM)Avgar Wrote: Alright, so to get this straight, in your opinion, FearRP did not apply because you were actively shooting someone else? Or is there another reason?

In my opinion, yes because he was shooting someone else. It's just like when you RP as gang. Say the person being shot by Random was a gang member and the officer was another gang member (from the same gang), you would shoot to kill Random as he is attacking one of the people in your gang.

In this case, the officer is tasked to protect civilians. Killing (or attempting to) RandomGamer would be the only possible option before the person being shot at is killed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(02-22-2016, 01:08 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 01:06 AM)Random Gamer Wrote: No, and yes. FearRP is off as soon as shots are fired, right. As you can see in the video, MULTIPLE shots were fired, before Reebs confronted me, aswell as after Reebs had stepped out of his vehicle.

However that still does not change the fact that I had my weapon pointed at you while I was behind you, therefore, as Avgar said, placing you under FearRP.

You clearly did not read any of the things i wrote. FearRP was off as shots had been fired.
(02-22-2016, 01:12 AM)Random Gamer Wrote:

You clearly did not read any of the things i wrote. FearRP was off as shots had been fired.

(02-22-2016, 12:53 AM)Avgar Wrote: Random Gamer was not under FearRP from the people he was shooting, but came under FearRP when he got a gun pointed to the back of his head.

It's a known situation that if someone manages to sneak upon you from the back and aim their gun at you, you are then placed under FearRP.

Whether the man was 'insane' or not, does not matter, in Fearless you fear for your life regardless.

Please take the time to actually watch the video, and notice that I was behind you repeatedly ordering you to put the gun down.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(02-22-2016, 01:19 AM)Reebs Wrote:

Please take the time to actually watch the video, and notice that I was behind you repeatedly ordering you to put the gun down.

You really do not read what I write. I am going to wait for Staff to reply.
(02-22-2016, 01:20 AM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 01:19 AM)Reebs Wrote:

You really do not read what I write. I am going to wait for Staff to reply.

No, I read what you wrote, and I acknowledged it properly, however, as I said and even highlighted in the quote from Avgar: If someone is able to get behind you and point a gun at you, you are then placed under FearRP.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Please do not rule out my reply, as it is valid.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]