Staff Report - Player Disrespect Falcao
If you cant handle someone calling you salty. What the actual FUCK are you doing on the internet?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
There is a difference if it was said in character but what was said by Falcao was not said ICly. He was there as an admin as you can clearly see him no clipping. It may not be an insult but it is disrespectful as you clearly stated OOCly that he needed to get a life and even proceeded to call him Mr. Salt.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Involved. Bringing vital information regarding the situation.

Hello Clementino and Internet.

One question i'd like to ask both of you, is why you think this is player disrespect? I am asking mainly Clementio  this question mainly because as shown my the link below, Clementio said to Suarez in OOC 'lol Suarez get a life' and the player report was denied because it wasn't player disrespect. You even commented on the case Clementio so it's not like you didn't know the case was there.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...+a+life%22 (Last screenshot provided shows Clementino 'insulting' Suarez.)

I just want to say, this was the first case that popped up on my search bar when looking for similar cases, just found it quite ironic it was on yourself.
This is at MOST MINOR disrespect in my honest opinion.
You've also been having beef with Falcao and other FL members lately, this all just feels like targetting to me.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...+a+life%22

The above thread is also something fascinating to look at considering you did the exact same thing to a player once and did not get punished for it. Although I agree members of staff should act above the regular members maturity wise, I still think this isn't worth a punishment.
I personally would never issue a blacklist/ban to someone who'd only said to someone to "get a life".
We have our hands full enough already as it is, if we'd start punishing people for that kind of talk nearly 3/4 of the server would end up blacklisted.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i dont think the "insult" falcao made was an insult, but a rather clever joke.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(02-21-2016, 01:07 PM)sniperino Wrote: i dont think the "insult" falcao made was an insult, but a rather clever joke.

User not involved -Warned

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
(02-21-2016, 01:36 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 01:07 PM)sniperino Wrote: i dont think the "insult" falcao made was an insult, but a rather clever joke.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

Algorith and Ghostsomethingsomething

As you can read this ban request was made on Clementio, i am no were involved on that ban request i dont give 2 shits about that ban request.

The insult was directed to me even falcao said that.

plus i am not an admin if i told any admin here to get a life in ooc i would get a punishment the 2 situations are not comparable.

Edit: and your acusing me of targeting him? he comes to my base full swat and private armies then rages hes the first to die then claims he wasnt raiding in the top floor appartments, if your trying to score any extra points dawg here is not the place or maybe it is i dont even know anymore
(02-21-2016, 02:45 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 01:36 PM)Agorith Wrote:

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

Algorith and Ghostsomethingsomething

As you can read this ban request was made on Clementio, i am no were involved on that ban request i dont give 2 shits about that ban request.

The insult was directed to me even falcao said that.

plus i am not an admin if i told any admin here to get a life in ooc i would get a punishment the 2 situations are not comparable.

Edit: and your acusing me of targeting him? he comes to my base full swat and private armies then rages hes the first to die then claims he wasnt raiding in the top floor appartments, if your trying to score any extra points dawg here is not the place or maybe it is i dont even know anymore

First of all, please take your time before replying.
There's nothing hard to spell about "Agorith" and "Ghostkiller", seeing as you got no issues spelling everything other than that right.
Also, don't try starting completely irrelevant arguments.

"If you're trying to score any extra points dawg here is not the place or maybe it is I don't even know anymore." <-- Attempt at irrelevant argument.
I have absolutely no need to 'score' any extra points, whatever that means. Keep this discussion mature.

Second of all; If any player would've said "Get a life" to a FL staff member, I can assure you they'd either be ignored, warned or get told to calm down.
Not in any case would they get banned or blacklisted instantly for such an occurence.

Third; I am not accusing you, I simply stated what it felt like to me, seeing as I've been following up on the situations occuring trough you, Clementio and Falcao & others.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Admins should give the example. You all call me a "minge" and bad attitude boy, your comparing Falcao to me?

When can a admin say "your salty" "mr salt" "get a life" "/me smiles" (when give a punish to a player) <---- When can a Admin say one of that in an Admin Sit?
(02-21-2016, 04:14 PM)Clementio Wrote: Admins should give the example. You all call me a "minge" and bad attitude boy, your comparing Falcao to me?

When can a admin say "your salty" "mr salt" "get a life" "/me smiles" (when give a punish to a player) <---- When can a Admin say one of that in an Admin Sit?

People don't get punished for calling people salty, nor do they for telling someone they need a life.

It's not an insult, if you took it as disrespect then you really shouldn't be on the internet..

Falcao
Fearless Administrator