Staff Report - Player Disrespect Falcao
Name of player: [FL] Falcao

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:46187149

Time in GMT: 01:20

Server: v2d

Summary: So falcao tried to Raid my team has a SRU and was the first to die so then he claimed he was just looking at are camera, even tho SRUs are not allowed to patrol. Then when i asked him why if SRU's cant patrol and he wasnt raiding us then why was the SRU team and a private govement army at our door. and then he told me "You Should get a life" i dont know if this is the way The new Fearless staff deals with their situations with verbal abuse.

"Let the verbal insults and quickly made excuses begin."

Evidence:[Image: 2016_02_20_00003.jpg]
It's not an insult, it's my view on you. We are allowed to state our opinions.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
You clearly insult us, and also, having pleasure to ban a player... That is not good for an admin, and even expressing it in OOC.
(02-21-2016, 01:50 AM)Clementio Wrote: You clearly insult us, and also, having pleasure to ban a player... That is not good for an admin, and even expressing it in OOC.

I didn't say it to you, so don't say "us".

It's not an insult, an opinion.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-21-2016, 01:46 AM)Falcao Wrote: It's not an insult, it's my view on you. We are allowed to state our opinions.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Falc, you have to understand that you dont know me from anywhere, we are not friend we never talked to each other so i highly doubt you have an opinion about me so that was a personal assault.
(02-21-2016, 01:51 AM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 01:46 AM)Falcao Wrote: It's not an insult, it's my view on you. We are allowed to state our opinions.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Falc, you have to understand that you dont know me from anywhere, we are not friend we never talked to each other so i highly doubt you have an opinion about me so that was a personal assault.

Firstly, I know you well enough from the servers. Secondly, we have talked before so don't lie in the courthouse, it's not allowed. Personal? Ha, I wouldn't waste my time with that. It's my opinion, which I am free to state.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
I do not see any insult here, he did not say anything to insult you. Did not call you any names, what so ever.

He simply said, Get a life. Which is not an insult.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I better put all what he have said. If you want a noncut video, ask me, i just cut it so upload would be faster Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff4CrDy5i8s

Only "get a life" you say?

Also, are you involved "Random Gamer"?
(02-21-2016, 01:54 AM)Falcao Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 01:51 AM)Internet Explorer Wrote:

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Firstly, I know you well enough from the servers. Secondly, we have talked before so don't lie in the courthouse, it's not allowed. Personal? Ha, I wouldn't waste my time with that. It's my opinion, which I am free to state.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

The only time i remember talking to you excluding when we were on ban requests/admin abuses was when we both were players and we had a insult fest once a long long time ago excluding that we never talked so no , your the one telling lies here.

I wont reply anymore on this thread the evidence is there and i have to find a life or something acording to falcao that also knows me very well.
(02-21-2016, 01:58 AM)Clementio Wrote: I better put all what he have said. If you want a noncut video, ask me, i just cut it so upload would be faster Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff4CrDy5i8s

Only "get a life" you say?

Also, are you involved "Random Gamer"?

People always call others salty, it's not an insult. Neither is saying my opinion that you need a life, again not an insult.

I done /me smiles, nothing wrong with that.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator