Report : GreeD^
(02-15-2016, 02:21 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 02:12 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 12:19 PM)Greed^ Wrote: - Requesting anyone but Hitman and Nighthawkd to conclude this, as I do not have faith that either of those two can be fair in the courthouse, or to anyone in the community at all actually- *
It's not a doomfort also, several admins has seen this dupe without complaining

* Except their friends

You can't request certain staff not review a case. Doesn't work like that.

As for my opinion on the matter, it seems the only chance the attacker has of victory is if the defenders are not at the shooting holes at all.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Then what do I do if I don't want to be a victim of you and Nighthawkd's bias and targeting of specific people? I cant stand how you two rot up against people to get them banned, if they say something you don't like.
I simply dont think you're mature enough to handle ANY courthouse related thread, hence why I requested someone else to

Well I am sorry that you feel that way but I can assure you I do not target specific individuals.

And I thank you for your feedback on my administration.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-15-2016, 01:51 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Case re-opened for further investigation.

18.4 Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory.

The keypad is surrounded by shooting gaps. Do you feel like this gives the raiders a chance of victory, by any chance?

[Image: v5uLwJA.png]
I see plenty of room to hide, and actually, if you crouch, you cant be shot at all (tested it out)
Equally, as a policeman, you dont have to crack the keypad, there's other options (breach, ram etc)
Also, it gives the raiders plenty of chance, if they for example use tactics, instead of yolo-rushing, obviously raiders wont have a greater chance than the defenders
Couldn't have put what Greed said better myself.

The raiders have a great chance, using there brains with tactics and this can be defeated. Raiders are not meant to have a better chance than the defenders in raids, it's always going to be advantageous for the defenders as it's the base they built to defend.

I still don't see how this can be classed as a doomfort.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
You cannot force people to crouch.

When was contra allowed on the roof up there? Have I missed anything?
It's easily spotted from the Nexus, something a Criminal wouldn't want to happen.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-15-2016, 03:14 PM)Infernaw Wrote: You cannot force people to crouch.

When was contra allowed on the roof up there? Have I missed anything?
It's easily spotted from the Nexus, something a Criminal wouldn't want to happen.

It's covered 100% with props, so how the hell can it be spotted, Hitman?
Sorry I mean Infernaw

Pic for reference:

It doesn't change the fact that:

1) The keypad is surrounded by firing holes, forcing the attacker to crouch, even then, able to die if the defenders simply open the door and shoot them in the head.
2) Contrabase on the roof.
3) Yes, walls with shootholes don't look suspicious at all. Or do they?

I'd appreciate some input from some other staff members aswell, just to make it clear whether this IS a doomfort/rulebreak in any kind, or not.
Doomfort = No.

If we're calling this a doomfort, then 75% of bases on Fearless are too. And I don't think this is.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(02-15-2016, 03:50 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I'd appreciate some input from some other staff members aswell, just to make it clear whether this IS a doomfort/rulebreak in any kind, or not.

If you dont even know whether it's doomfort or not, then why are you being so mad at me for it lol? Atleast be a little more specific in the rules instead of punishing players for your mistakes
(02-15-2016, 03:54 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 03:50 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I'd appreciate some input from some other staff members aswell, just to make it clear whether this IS a doomfort/rulebreak in any kind, or not.

If you dont even know whether it's doomfort or not, then why are you being so mad at me for it lol? Atleast be a little more specific in the rules instead of punishing players for your mistakes

I'm not being mad at you for requiring a report to be investigated a little bit more, for the sole purpose of clearing Doomfort questions out for the player who has reported you, and others who are reading the report. So sit down with that attitude of yours. 

If you have checked the Doomfort explanation, it clearly states that admins usually have different opinions, and I want more opinions than Falcao- and Agorith's on this. Not because I want to punish you, I'm simply just interested.
(02-15-2016, 04:12 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 03:54 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

I'm not being mad at you for requiring a report to be investigated a little bit more, for the sole purpose of clearing Doomfort questions out for the player who has reported you, and others who are reading the report. So sit down with that attitude of yours. 

If you have checked the Doomfort explanation, it clearly states that admins usually have different opinions, and I want more opinions than Falcao- and Agorith's on this. Not because I want to punish you, I'm simply just interested.

Also I'm sorry that you don't know the rules fully, but let me reference you to this PR that clearly shows you can build/have contra on that platform
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65966
Please check specifically what Tomo wrote