Report : GreeD^
Name of player: GreeD^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 11:46 AM

Server:  v33x

Summary: Basically, GreeD^ set up a doomfort base in the back street apartments. In the video presented, we do not actually get shot as they left before we got there. However, as they had been shooting into nexus randomly from their base on the roof of the apartments, we have continuously had to go have a gun battle with them.

Evidence:   [im not sure why the quality is so bad]

- Requesting anyone but Hitman and Nighthawkd to conclude this, as I do not have faith that either of those two can be fair in the courthouse, or to anyone in the community at all actually- *
It's not a doomfort also, several admins has seen this dupe without complaining

* Except their friends
Fail to see how this is a doomfort?

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Well, in my opinion where the keypad was placed, it seemed like they had 10x more of an advantage as even if we could get to it, they would just peep round the corner *all cops dead* .

I wasn't sure so i asked somebody else about / showed them the video, and they considered it to be a doomfort so i went along with it.

Sorry if this is me wrongly accusing you Greed, its just what i thought..

[This is the reason i dont usually agg rp] Tounge

I'll await more staff opinions. Please be patient.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
It's not a doomfort.

Denied.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Case re-opened for further investigation.

18.4 Barricades must be made so that the attacker has a reasonable chance of victory.

The keypad is surrounded by shooting gaps. Do you feel like this gives the raiders a chance of victory, by any chance?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Said rule is precisely why I requested more staff opinions on the case.
There is no safe way for the attackers to use the keypad up there.
(02-15-2016, 12:19 PM)Greed^ Wrote: - Requesting anyone but Hitman and Nighthawkd to conclude this, as I do not have faith that either of those two can be fair in the courthouse, or to anyone in the community at all actually- *

* Except their friends

You can't request certain staff not review a case. Doesn't work like that.

As for my opinion on the matter, it seems the only chance the attacker has of victory is if the defenders are not at the shooting holes at all.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-15-2016, 02:12 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 12:19 PM)Greed^ Wrote: - Requesting anyone but Hitman and Nighthawkd to conclude this, as I do not have faith that either of those two can be fair in the courthouse, or to anyone in the community at all actually- *

* Except their friends

You can't request certain staff not review a case. Doesn't work like that.

As for my opinion on the matter, it seems the only chance the attacker has of victory is if the defenders are not at the shooting holes at all.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Then what do I do if I don't want to be a victim of you and Nighthawkd's bias and targeting of specific people? I cant stand how you two rot up against people to get them banned, if they say something you don't like.
I simply dont think you're mature enough to handle ANY courthouse related thread, hence why I requested someone else to