Fireman skin updated
Wow! Just wow
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Great update! But wouldn't it make more sense to reduce the stamina instead of increasing it ? I was just thinking because it afterall is a gas container on your back.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-26-2016, 09:49 AM)Midget Wrote: Great update! But wouldn't it make more sense to reduce the stamina instead of increasing it ? I was just thinking because it afterall is a gas container on your back.

I disagree, Fire Fighters are trained to be in peak physical condition, and being able to run longer with the Cylinder is part of that. 

You may ask how I know this? Well, I'll put it short and (hopefully) simple for you: I grew up around them my whole life. My fathers a Fire Fighter, most of my friends are too, and hell, I plan on becoming one when I am of age to do so. 

OT: Nice update!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Nice, looks slick.
(01-26-2016, 12:22 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 09:49 AM)Midget Wrote: Great update! But wouldn't it make more sense to reduce the stamina instead of increasing it ? I was just thinking because it afterall is a gas container on your back.

I disagree, Fire Fighters are trained to be in peak physical condition, and being able to run longer with the Cylinder is part of that. 

You may ask how I know this? Well, I'll put it short and (hopefully) simple for you: I grew up around them my whole life. My fathers a Fire Fighter, most of my friends are too, and hell, I plan on becoming one when I am of age to do so. 

OT: Nice update!
I agree with you, but why should the fireman only get the boost when he puts on the gas container? Also if he was trained to run with it, it surely would be easier to run without it?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It's really awesome!